Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFLPA Executive Dir Smith asked agents to pass on any suspicions of collusion f

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    50% of zero is still zero. Call me when a single dime of revenue materializes for the players.
    You do realize that the revenues that the players share in are easily known to them? I'm not sure why you think there is so much smoke and mirrors at play.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You do realize that the revenues that the players share in are easily known to them? I'm not sure why you think there is so much smoke and mirrors at play.
    Thank you. Density or delusional. You pick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I think Guido already addressed that

OH......EM.......GEE..!!! The big bad businessman wasn't entirely truthful when he and the rest of the league were negotiating a new CBA. Stop the presses!

And the players' union rep is crying collusion because he and everyone knows how honest they always are.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I think Guido already addressed that

OH......EM.......GEE..!!! The big bad businessman wasn't entirely truthful when he and the rest of the league were negotiating a new CBA. Stop the presses!

And the players' union rep is crying collusion because he and everyone knows how honest they always are.
    You're all over the board here connecting unrelated things in a pathetic attempt to make a point. Give it up sweetie.