Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

Thread: I need a new Nemesis. Suggestions?

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023

    I need a new Nemesis. Suggestions?

    Sb III took off, grew up, sort of. Jordy has become stale. Our fights used to go on for months. Non existent now. Don't feel the hate. GMC I wept after his banning. Who you got anyone? Suggestions would be welcome. Everyone needs a rival.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Sb III took off, grew up, sort of. Jordy has become stale. Our fights used to go on for months. Non existent now. Don't feel the hate. GMC I wept after his banning. Who you got anyone? Suggestions would be welcome. Everyone needs a rival.
    SoothSayer.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,588
    Warfish.












    Maybe that'll bring him back.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    Well, first things first: how many miles were you getting with your old Nemesis?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Well, first things first: how many miles were you getting with your old Nemesis?
    Miles of lol's thats tough. I'd say millions.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Warfish.












    Maybe that'll bring him back.

    Aye..that Scotsman has always dislike me.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,843
    I think the repartee between you and SAR could be worth reading. Truth be told, there are quite a few to choose from over on the Pfail. I'm pretty sure I've been put on ignore by one or two of them.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,182
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Well, first things first: how many miles were you getting with your old Nemesis?
    Lol...I was going to say is that a high colonic

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,122
    Listen, you can't just go swapping out one nemesis for another like it's a liver or something.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I think the repartee between you and SAR could be worth reading. Truth be told, there are quite a few to choose from over on the Pfail. I'm pretty sure I've been put on ignore by one or two of them.
    Sar and me have always had a good internet rapport. We usually end up on the same side of the argument. Plus he makes me laugh and he likes easy targets.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Lol...I was going to say is that a high colonic

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Want to come over and find out?

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Listen, you can't just go swapping out one nemesis for another like it's a liver or something.
    Sure you can and it doesn't cost nearly as much. I think I should be given Mod powers. Due to my war with jet nation and my death avoidance skills. This place needs a check up from the neck up. Sooth pays no mind to my demands via pm

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Lex Luthor?
    What's your stance on prayer in school?

  16. #16
    How far from your Nemesis will you be sitting? Brightly lit room, or darker?

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Sure you can and it doesn't cost nearly as much. I think I should be given Mod powers. Due to my war with jet nation and my death avoidance skills. This place needs a check up from the neck up. Sooth pays no mind to my demands via pm
    Little known fact is that I actually choose who gets to be mod. And that I prefer Johnny Walker Blue and Padron cigars.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,989

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,081
    May I suggest stokes?

    He loves to argue, has a soft spot for Sanchez and unlike any other nemisis, he can easily fit in a carry-on bag.

  20. #20

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us