Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86

Thread: I need a new Nemesis. Suggestions?

  1. #61
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That's true I wouldn't **** with SS.

    That's what she said!


    1. There's no dancing alien. This implies you are lazy. I'm assuming this is why you are unemployed.

    2. You can't "That's what she said!" yourself. Clearly defined in the "How to be that douchey guy rule book."

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

    Keep larfing, Polidork.

    I can rain senseless all over you like a 3 peckered billy Goat p*ssing on a flat rock.





    -
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I don't like jsj or respect the putz n and a half so it's a no" go there. I'd like to run into him though on one of his companies lavish business vacations where they rent him Chevy luminas and put him up in the super 8 down the road a bit from the marriott courtyard.

    Dusty Keller was a mod on GG that sht hole of a jets site and I until now just pretended he didn't exist. Like the morons there do.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Go kick rocks fatso. Your lack of a spinal cord makes you unworthy to even type words in my thread. Get on your horse (that poor thing) and carry your cowardly underhanded chicken **** grandiose ego somewhere else. The internet allows you to thrive. Real world real conversation you drink your milkshake and eat your fries with your head down. Remember that.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    32 Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Are you back with the Israeli?

    I masturbate to her pics once in awhile.

    By the way, does you peeniz work yet?

  3. #63
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Are you back with the Israeli?

    I masturbate to her pics once in awhile.

    By the way, does you peeniz work yet?
    dangerously close to the Hey Fatboy thread

  4. #64
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    dangerously close to the Hey Fatboy thread
    Not even close.

  5. #65
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    1. There's no dancing alien. This implies you are lazy. I'm assuming this is why you are unemployed.

    2. You can't "That's what she said!" yourself. Clearly defined in the "How to be that douchey guy rule book."
    You two need to get a room already.

    Pics or it didnt happpen.









    -

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone suggested Tim Tebow as Ragu's new nemetits?


    if not, I'd like to nominate Tim Tebow.

  7. #67
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm your huckleberry.

  8. #68
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post


    Gotta hand it to you, 32G, I consider myself a little brighter than most, and what you posted above is a thing of mastery. I have absolutely NO IDEA what in tarnation you are talking about. Nice job!
    All the poesy of Maya Angelou, only with firearm skills

  9. #69
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I don't like jsj or respect the putz n and a half so it's a no" go there. I'd like to run into him though on one of his companies lavish business vacations where they rent him Chevy luminas and put him up in the super 8 down the road a bit from the marriott courtyard.

    Dusty Keller was a mod on GG that sht hole of a jets site and I until now just pretended he didn't exist. Like the morons there do.
    Nemeses must have respect for each other so I wouldn't be yours with a decent proposal let alone an indecent one. How much of a nemesis can a gaunt wraith be anyway? Nemeses sit in oversized chairs with cats in their laps, not poodles. Anyway, I need a durable nemesis who will be there for the long haul, not folks dealt sh1thands. My ancestral escutcheon's motto says it all: Rent wrecks, not livers.

    EDIT: I see that some other wags here decided, unsolicited, to audition to be MY nemesis. Sorry to say none of you pukes made the cut. I'm too tired to hand out customized comments right now but suffice to say U got an F.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  10. #70
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Are you back with the Israeli?

    I masturbate to her pics once in awhile.

    By the way, does you peeniz work yet?
    On my way to the gym before work. I get up early. Work harder your getting there.

    And no i'm not. Im engaged to be married again to somebody else. Check my Facebook fatass. You might hurt yourself with her pictures. You should try that strangulation masterbation. I'd have no problem choking you if u need it. That's an image no?

  11. #71
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,837
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #72
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    On my way to the gym before work. I get up early. Work harder your getting there.

    And no i'm not. Im engaged to be married again to somebody else. Check my Facebook fatass. You might hurt yourself with her pictures. You should try that strangulation masterbation. I'd have no problem choking you if u need it. That's an image no?
    Check my Facebook?

    WTF has happened to you?

  13. #73
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    I was going to post something similar yesterday but then I remembered that I don't give enough sh!ts.

  14. #74
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is it a requirement to have someone you argue with in the Hampur

    Isn't this where we come to escape our bosses/ coworkers/ spouses /the jets?

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post

    Nemeses sit in oversized chairs with cats in their laps, not poodles.
    Ouch.



    _

  16. #76
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Nemeses must have respect for each other so I wouldn't be yours with a decent proposal let alone an indecent one. How much of a nemesis can a gaunt wraith be anyway? Nemeses sit in oversized chairs with cats in their laps, not poodles. Anyway, I need a durable nemesis who will be there for the long haul, not folks dealt sh1thands. My ancestral escutcheon's motto says it all: Rent wrecks, not livers.

    EDIT: I see that some other wags here decided, unsolicited, to audition to be MY nemesis. Sorry to say none of you pukes made the cut. I'm too tired to hand out customized comments right now but suffice to say U got an F.
    Hehe. This is a good start.

  17. #77
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    good make for an interesting Hampur Convention activity

    Gronkwelkerhead marionette show and workshop

    public measurement of Stokes

    public STD test of Carlton with live results

    group search for escort who will sleep with Southcar (and not leave when meets him)

    boxing matches between the Hampur nemesis

  18. #78
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

    public measurement of Stokes
    5'-3 7/8".

    Why would I lie about that?

    _

  19. #79
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    good make for an interesting Hampur Convention activity

    Gronkwelkerhead marionette show and workshop

    public measurement of Stokes

    public STD test of Carlton with live results

    group search for escort who will sleep with Southcar (and not leave when meets him)

    boxing matches between the Hampur nemesis
    I can get behind this itinerary.

  20. #80
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Nemeses must have respect for each other so I wouldn't be yours with a decent proposal let alone an indecent one. How much of a nemesis can a gaunt wraith be anyway? Nemeses sit in oversized chairs with cats in their laps, not poodles. Anyway, I need a durable nemesis who will be there for the long haul, not folks dealt sh1thands. My ancestral escutcheon's motto says it all: Rent wrecks, not livers.

    EDIT: I see that some other wags here decided, unsolicited, to audition to be MY nemesis. Sorry to say none of you pukes made the cut. I'm too tired to hand out customized comments right now but suffice to say U got an F.

    Aren't you like 85?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us