Thread: Brendon Ayanbadejo to be cut by Baltimore Ravens - potential Patriots' signing

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Brendon Ayanbadejo to be cut by Baltimore Ravens - potential Patriots' signing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ltimore-ravensThe exodus of key figures from the Baltimore Ravens continues. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported on Wednesday linebacker Brendon Ayanbedejo will be released.

The news originally was reported by ProFootballTalk.com and quickly was confirmed by Ayanbadejo on his Twitter account.
    "I would like to thank the city of Baltimore and the Ravens organization for an amazing ride. We will forever be united as champions!" he wrote.

Ayanbadejo's name has been in the news plenty for his strong stance supporting gay marriage rights. He always was considered a risk to be released this offseason because his salary was relatively high for a special teamer, and his play declined some in 2012. Ayanbadejo shouldn't have a hard time finding a job in someone's training camp this fall.

This guy has everything the Pats and Brady would want, a match made in heaven. Hey TX here's your man.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, you are an absolute creep.

go take your anti-gay hatespeech and throw yourself in a river

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sound like Woody Johnson- "keep the pro-gay players away from my fine Republican squad". I'll bet you want Tebow to be the Jets starting QB this year too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ombudsmn View Post
    wow, you are an absolute creep.

go take your anti-gay hatespeech and throw yourself in a river
    You first sweetheart