Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bills' Johnson tweets for N. Korea to bomb Foxboro

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Truth be known, I'd take jumbo Florida Stone Crab above all else with Alaskan King a close second.
    Those stone crabs are delicious. Probably the only good thing that comes out of Florida

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Twitter + pro athletes = an accident waiting to happen.
    Yes. One can probably look back in history and think of pros and cons of living in a given era. This, in my opinion, is one of the wonderful parts of our current time. Further, if one is upset over the specific remarks noted in this thread, he/she can easily interact directly with mr Johnson to discuss. I love it!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stevie Johnson: not a complete doosh after all.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, I will make the editorial comment. I don't want Johnson's comments to spin back against us - Don't let it be said that no one on JI spoke to the seriousness of this.

I am sure that Johnson was joking, but none of us would really want that to happen. They can be tools up there in NE and I give less than a crap about the Patriots, but at the end of the day they are Americans. I can fight with my brother and call him names, but if someone else tries it I/we will (in the words of Michael Corleone) visit him soon.
    Last edited by kcb160; 04-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kcb160 View Post
    Alright, I will make the editorial comment. I don't want Johnson's comments to spin back against us - Don't let it be said that no one on JI spoke to the seriousness of this.

I am sure that Johnson was joking, but none of us would really want that to happen. They can be tools up there in NE and I give less than a crap about the Patriots, but at the end of the day they are Americans. I can fight with my brother and call him names, but if someone else tries it I/we will (in the words of Michael Corleone) visit him soon.
    This guy gets it.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This guy gets it.
    He's the only one. Fvck off Chowd!

aw ya knows I luvs ya.