Thread: why are the Jets holding Tebow hostage?

why are the Jets holding Tebow hostage?

if they are never going to give the kid a shot to play?

Solid 1st post.

Jets are turning into a patient organization that makes good decisions. It's coming from the new GM. Tebow is no different in terms of asset evaluation.

Good luck before this reaches the dump

Jets Insider VIP
    Who else is going to give him a shot to play?

It's obvious to everyone except for Tebow and his cult of followers that he isn't an NFL QB.

If he comes to grips with that and is willing to accept a role as a gadget player, then someone will give him a shot.

Otherwise, he'll be completely out of the league and playing in the CFL or AFL.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Solid 1st post.

Lol, and waited a year & 1/2 to make it

Take out the trash already, release Tebow!

I think Idzik is trying to hold on with the hope of getting a late round pick for him and there is no rush. Sooner or later though he will have to be released. He may wait until the draft for such a move. I just don't see many teams wanting him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I think Idzik is trying to hold on with the hope of getting a late round pick for him and there is no rush. Sooner or later though he will have to be released. He may wait until the draft for such a move. I just don't see many teams wanting him though.
    if a team wants him they will jsut wait for us to release him. there wont be any competition for him

Part of the Revis package. On the new team he will play the role of "locker room and media revis" to let darrelle just focus on playing ball and spending money.

Because if things don't fall right in the draft tebow may be the best qb on our roster ha. Garrard can't depend on staying healthy and is older, McElroy can't throw, and Sanchez can't think..

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by andybernard View Post
    if they are never going to give the kid a shot to play?
    No Dump here; I was relishing Idzik's play to just wait and see what team "needs an impact player like Tim Tebow".

Oh, yes...you will hear those words grow louder on Sports Center as we move through mini camps into the summer. Idzik is gonna get us our magic beans back.

Hall Of Fame
    Dreamers thinks he's going to be our starter.

And Dreamers a builder of teams.

You need no further reason.

_

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Dreamers thinks he's going to be our starter.

And Dreamers a builder of teams.

You need no further reason.

_
    Never said he would be our starter. Said he could beat out Sanchez for the #3 spot. Stop making **** up. Tebow is just the best looking dog in an ugly dog show. We will have a rookie leading the way and Garrard backing him up. All the rest of this crap is fighting for the #3 as far as I am concerned.

i have a dream.........tebow is the starting qb in 2013 and he leads us to the super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i have a dream.........tebow is the starting qb in 2013 and he leads us to the 1ST PICK IN THE DRAFT.
    Fixed