Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The "Memphis Soul" White House Party

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,408

    The "Memphis Soul" White House Party

    So much for sequestration shutting down the airports, laying off teachers and firemen and cops - its time to party! **** little kids who want to tour the White House.

    Worst President ever.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,793
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    So much for sequestration shutting down the airports, laying off teachers and firemen and cops - its time to party! **** little kids who want to tour the White House.

    Worst President ever.
    Still too early to tell. But he is easily the most over-hyped and/or disappointing.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,785
    Geez

    You guys need to read up on Presidents, Buchanan, Hoover and Bush2.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Geez

    You guys need to read up on Presidents, Buchanan, Hoover and Bush2.
    We all know how awful they were. Obama is right there with them. Anyone but the most blind (D) homer sees it.

    The fact that you didn't include Carter drives the point home.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,785
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    We all know how awful they were. Obama is right there with them. Anyone but the most blind (D) homer sees it.

    The fact that you didn't include Carter drives the point home.
    1. Nobody is "right there" with Buchanan. Not even Hoover. Those two were top of the list.

    B. You need to get a grip. At worst Obama is a lower half President. You cannot deny he came into office with a load of steaming mess to deal with.

    III. I'd like to hear your "20/20 hindsight" view of what Carter could have done to the hostage crisis. And why Carter get crushed on the hostage crises but Reagan gets a pass on the Beirut bombing?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    1. Nobody is "right there" with Buchanan. Not even Hoover. Those two were top of the list.

    B. You need to get a grip. At worst Obama is a lower half President. You cannot deny he came into office with a load of steaming mess to deal with.

    III. I'd like to hear your "20/20 hindsight" view of what Carter could have done to the hostage crisis. And why Carter get crushed on the hostage crises but Reagan gets a pass on the Beirut bombing?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,793

    The "Memphis Soul" White House Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post

    III. I'd like to hear your "20/20 hindsight" view of what Carter could have done to the hostage crisis. And why Carter get crushed on the hostage crises but Reagan gets a pass on the Beirut bombing?
    Three words: Community Reinvestment Act.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Geez

    You guys need to read up on Presidents, Buchanan, Hoover and Bush2.
    way to completely ignore the thread topic and pull out the tired "but everyone does it" bull****. He's throwing a huge for his celebutard lib friends when White House tours are still cancelled.

    "Cutbacks are for thee, not for me!" -his Royal Assholiness, Barak I

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    way to completely ignore the thread topic and pull out the tired "but everyone does it" bull****. He's throwing a huge for his celebutard lib friends when White House tours are still cancelled.

    "Cutbacks are for thee, not for me!" -his Royal Assholiness, Barak I
    I didn't WTF your thread was about until I Googled it, how about a link or some facts about what it costs and who is paying for it.

    Nah, you chose to cry like a 2 year old.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Geez

    You guys need to read up on Presidents, Buchanan, Hoover and Bush2.
    that's a real insult to Buchanan and Hoover

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,507
    Obama is the Frank Moga of presidents, without the prognosticating prowess.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Obama is the Frank Moga of presidents, without the prognosticating prowess.
    A strip reference? Come on.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us