Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!!!!!

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,263
    Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy the organic boiled weasel pate I sent over.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,892
    Happy Birthday Timmmmmy.

  3. #23
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,373
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy the organic boiled weasel pate I sent over.
    You DID use hot, soapy water to boil them, eh yes?

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,294
    Happy Birthday to a great poster.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,263
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You DID use hot, soapy water to boil them, eh yes?
    Of course not WCO. The organic weasel farm that I frequent strongly advised me that I would kill the flavor producing bacteria if I did that.

    Some organic weasel connoisseur you are!

  6. #26
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,373
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Of course not WCO. The organic weasel farm that I frequent strongly advised me that I would kill the flavor producing bacteria if I did that.

    Some organic weasel connoisseur you are!
    teh weasel-wisdom is not mine to grasp

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,362
    I haven't been on the site in a week because of the virus and malware. I finally got an okay from WOT so I'm back! Starting to catch on reading threads (ragu's nemesis thread, funny pics, vacation, even the old iPad advice) but needed to wish Timmy a happy birthday before the day was over!


    As ze stinky cheezze from le french peoplez of Can-na-da say
    "Bon anniversaire, Timmeť!"


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us