Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86

Thread: Vote for Murph

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I see GMC was her date.

    No. That's Things.

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    ok guys, listen up

    you have to shut off cookies in your browser and then you can vote all you want. the fat b!tch is ringing up votes right now

    i use firefox

    go to options then privacy then shut off accepting cookies and cookies from
    third party sites.

    if you use another browser, google how to shut off your cookies
    Oh .... I know how to shut off my cockies...I shut them reeeeal good

  3. #63
    Murph with a late charge!

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Murph with a late charge!
    holy crap!

    I put Murph up by about 100 votes last night, but Chapman went up by about 300 as she was getting a vote every ten seconds for three hours last night.

    this is what happens when the irish run a contest

  5. #65
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No. That's Things.
    How dare you

  6. #66
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

    this is what happens when the irish run a contest


    I'm surprised someone hasnt knee-capped Murph yet.

    He's up by over 450....

    I think the thing ends today.

    Keep on cheatin!



  7. #67
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    I'm surprised someone hasnt knee-capped Murph yet.

    He's up by over 450....

    I think the thing ends today.

    Keep on cheatin!


    I could see the winner being called out at the dinner by the newspaper or sore loser.

    Chapman standing up in the crowd and yelling at Murph in a
    Lucky Charms- accented tirade peppered with the F word.

  8. #68
    I may or may not have voted about 500 times late last night while re-watching the Avengers. :geek:

    (safari, cookies disabled, private browsing mode enabled)

  9. #69
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I could see the winner being called out at the dinner by the newspaper or sore loser.

    Chapman standing up in the crowd and yelling at Murph in a
    Lucky Charms- accented tirade peppered with the F word.
    Ha ha...you've obviously attended a few of these things. No one worse than a cheater who gets beat out by someone they also know...is cheating.



    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    I may or may not have voted about 500 times late last night while re-watching the Avengers. :geek:

    (safari, cookies disabled, private browsing mode enabled)
    Ha ha...that is great.


  10. #70
    LMAO.

    This really is fkn hilarious.

  11. #71
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    From Mrs. Murph:

    Awesome, Thanks! Voting ends today at noon. COlette's going down! This has been like an exciting horse race, ha!


    -

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    How dare you
    Call him a chimp - that's the worst thing u can call a human!

  13. #73
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532

    Its Official!

    Murph wins!




    Thank you, you cheating, conniving, dishonest Mutha******s!





    -

  14. #74
    The voting is closed already ... I tried

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ha ha...you've obviously attended a few of these things. No one worse than a cheater who gets beat out by someone they also know...is cheating.





    Ha ha...that is great.

    I was going to pen a scalding e-mail to boxhead and the paper had Chapman won - telling her to enjoy her cheating, hollow victory and thank her for feeding the sketchy Irish stereotype. I was going to sign it Kaye Mullarkey - thought that sounded real and non-made up.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Murph wins!




    Thank you, you cheating, conniving, dishonest Mutha******s!





    -
    Sitting here laughing.


    Then realizing I have no life.


    Then laughing.


    Sort of.



  17. #77
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Sitting here laughing.


    Then realizing I have no life.


    Then laughing.


    Sort of.


    you can get a table at Murphs award dinner $110 per person. it could be a Hampur Reunion of sorts. i think the few people i'd like to meet would be there. we could protect murph when the chapman people start throwing potatoes and peat balls at him.

  18. #78
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Murph wins!




    Thank you, you cheating, conniving, dishonest Mutha******s!





    -
    will you be attending Murph's Awards Banquet?

  19. #79
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109

  20. #80
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    http://irishecho.com/?page_id=75306

    Murph is a good dude. Please vote for Murph. Murph needs your vote. Murph thanks you in advance. Murph>Timmmy


    -
    I prefer Jimmy's guide ... Jimmy is a good dude.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmys...de/53378555344

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us