Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: i hate myself

  1. #1

    i hate myself

    i just got back from a trip into Philadelphia and they were everywhere. i tried to go faster to get away from them and they were all in my way. these cars are garbage and they don't belong on the highway. anyone who owns one sell it anyone who is thinking of buying one don't.
    Last edited by Bonhomme Richard; 04-06-2013 at 11:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i just got back from a trip into Philadelphia and they were everywhere. i tried to go faster to get away from them and they were all in my way. these cars are garbage and they don't belong on the highway. anyone who owns one sell it anyone who is thinking of buying one don't.
    Absolutely. People should buy American anyway. Like a nice GMC perhaps?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    GMC, stay the f*ck out of the Hampur.

    Go play on the Pfail Strip with the rest of your Dickhead friends.

    GO DICKHEADS!

    _

  4. #4
    im not gmc you kia hyundai drivin bastards!

  5. #5
    I own one of each.

    Sonata and Spectra.

    Great cars!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I own one of each.

    Sonata and Spectra.

    Great cars!
    junk...............disposables
    get outta my way!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    junk...............disposables
    get outta my way!
    I couldn't be happier with them. Not a single problem with either one.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,446
    I feel the same way about generators.

  9. #9
    who the hell puts his loved ones in a kia or a Hyundai???????

    they are garbage cans with wheels.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    who the hell puts his loved ones in a kia or a Hyundai???????

    they are garbage cans with wheels.
    Sonata is rated #2 affordable mid size car.

  11. #11
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    I drive a BMW.

    SAR I

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I drive a BMW.

    SAR I
    No one cares, chimp.

  13. #13
    Has it been proven this fella is GMC?

  14. #14
    i drive an audi and a ford f250 at work and im not gmc.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,235

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    No one cares, chimp.
    Chimp....LOLz.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Has it been proven this fella is GMC?
    You don't find it coincidental that someone who denies being GMC randomly brings up two Korean car manufacturers?

  18. #18
    We have had two hyundais. Very happy with them. Reliable. Safe and affordable. We just a new 2013 elantra last week. Hyundai has come a long way.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You don't find it coincidental that someone who denies being GMC randomly brings up two Korean car manufacturers?
    come on cowboy really? am I the only car guy who hates these 2 crap car manufacturers. men discuss cars and football where you been?

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    come on cowboy really? am I the only car guy who hates these 2 crap car manufacturers. men discuss cars and football where you been?
    We discuss scotch, beer, pu$$y and general tomfoolery here. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable in teh Pfail Thtrip denying who you are in every thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us