Thread: tickets

Smile tickets

was just wondering, since the jets didnt raise ticket prices did anyone change up there tickets.

my family has been 36 year holders. we were in section 301 row 12 with 4 tickets at 95.00 a ticket.

we were told we could go back 5 rows and save 450.00 a ticket which was a no brainer. so instead of 950.00 a ticket we pay 500.00 now

anyone else move around

Yes. I moved from mom`s basement to the first floor. TV is smaller but it`s a nice HDTV. Refridgerator is there too, as well as a toaster oven and blender. Now i just have to find my lost shaker of salt. Not to brag or anything but, there is a roof, heat & a/c too. Plus the beer is cheaper but I do have to go to the liqour store to buy it. I guess it`s the same as walking down to the concourse and buying a beer but so much cheaper and better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Yes. I moved from mom`s basement to the first floor. TV is smaller but it`s a nice HDTV. Refridgerator is there too, as well as a toaster oven and blender. Now i just have to find my lost shaker of salt. Not to brag or anything but, there is a roof, heat & a/c too. Plus the beer is cheaper but I do have to go to the liqour store to buy it. I guess it`s the same as walking down to the concourse and buying a beer but so much cheaper and better.
    is there a line to use the bathroom? and hows the parking?

Jets Insider VIP
    YES!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vilmas vengance View Post
    was just wondering, since the jets didnt raise ticket prices did anyone change up there tickets.

my family has been 36 year holders. we were in section 301 row 12 with 4 tickets at 95.00 a ticket.

we were told we could go back 5 rows and save 450.00 a ticket which was a no brainer. so instead of 950.00 a ticket we pay 500.00 now

anyone else move around
    I moved down last season to the first row and then my old seats dropped to $75. Either way I kept the first row tickets.

Did you move them this season and did the Jets contact you or you contacted them?

I moved from 104 to 148......now sitting next to the future father in law. But he wants to move closer to the 50 soon.....more money out of the pocket.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    I moved from 104 to 148......now sitting next to the future father in law. But he wants to move closer to the 50 soon.....more money out of the pocket.
    If you get a divorce, who gets the tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    If you get a divorce, who gets the tickets?
    If we get a divorce I might have to high tail it out of that section hah.