Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

Thread: Go Cuse!

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    this old mod
    hates troll jokes
    gmc played nike-knack on my stokes
    with a nike-knack, paddy-whack
    give jetdawg a "bone"
    this old mod banned gmc's clone
    I chortled.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

    Napolean wishes he had this much Napoleanic rage.
    No Paulie, no Napoleonic rage.

    I haven't started a thread in the Hampur in a while, figured I'd start out with something light, a Saturday night "what are you up to thread", kind of like the old days.

    What are you doing? (watching the final 4)

    What are you drinking? (pinot noir)

    What are you eating? (homemade sicilian pizza)

    And then a random non sequitur for good measure (bought a meyer lemon tree).

    And within 8 minutes the POS that used to infect this board and was perma-banned, yet somehow was allowed back in to once again infect the board dooshes up the thread.

    I guess I was trying to start an old-fashioned Saturday night Hampur discussion hoping that it derailed itself with the typical hilarity and hijiinks.

    My bad.

    _

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    No Paulie, no Napoleonic rage.

    I haven't started a thread in the Hampur in a while, figured I'd start out with something light, a Saturday night "what are you up to thread", kind of like the old days.

    What are you doing? (watching the final 4)

    What are you drinking? (pinot noir)

    What are you eating? (homemade sicilian pizza)

    And then a random non sequitur for good measure (bought a meyer lemon tree).

    And within 8 minutes the POS that used to infect this board and was perma-banned, yet somehow was allowed back in to once again infect the board dooshes up the thread.

    I guess I was trying to start an old-fashioned Saturday night Hampur discussion hoping that it derailed itself with the typical hilarity and hijiinks.

    My bad.

    _

    relax.

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    relax.
    No please stay mad. We need some action around here.

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    relax.
    I am

    No Syracuse to screw up my evening, maybe I'll just watch the Mets start their inevitable nosedive.

    _

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    No please stay mad. We need some action around here.
    Shut up, twink.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Shut up, twink.
    I'm so mad.

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    relax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    No please stay mad. We need some action around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I am

    No Syracuse to screw up my evening, maybe I'll just watch the Mets start their inevitable nosedive.

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Shut up, twink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm so mad.
    Nemeses, the whole lot of you.

  9. #49
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread make me sad.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This thread make me sad.
    I thought not being able to see your feet did...?

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I thought not being able to see your feet did...?
    A lot does.


    Jerkface.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Cuse=Chokie.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bah humbug.

    _

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Bah humbug.

    _
    Cheer up. I'm about to be crowned King Hampur Loser tonight.


  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I thought not being able to see your feet did...?
    If he can't see his feet, how's he always peeing on them

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of The Final Four....can the game start any later?

  17. #57
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know how to unban someone? Like right now?

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Does anyone know how to unban someone? Like right now?
    Didn't you get a manual or something?

  19. #59
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Does anyone know how to unban someone? Like right now?
    Done.

    -

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,890
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us