Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Z and Beyonce celebrate anniv in Cuba

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    The Treasury Dept ok'd the trip for the Carter's 5 yr wedding anniversary...as it was a cultural mission. It is news, as Jay Carney was asked about it during his press conference today, and 2 Florida Congressional Reps ( both of Cuban descent ), demanded an inquiry.

Any libs want to take a stab at why most Cubans in Florida vote Republican? Because the left in this country embraces Castro and his murderous regime.
    As Wall Street invests with China on a daily basis.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you're saying lip-synching at an official function reaps benefits that ordinary people don't have access to?

I'm surprised.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    so you're saying lip-synching at an official function reaps benefits that ordinary people don't have access to?

I'm surprised.
    Holy F'n desperate is what I'm saying.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    I don't know of anyone like that and most of my friends like Drudge. It is one source among many. The nice thing is it a quick and easy hit for headlines.
    Liberals love to claim that anyone who disagrees with their agenda can not think for themselves and are just influenced by talking points from the media.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Liberals love to claim that anyone who disagrees with their agenda can not think for themselves and are just influenced by talking points from the media.
    Only when they are quoting without showing their source, kinda like this thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Cuban embargo is a old, and outdated law that should be repealed. Its really that simple.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the place. The women... the music... it's awesome.

The food is usually the sticking point, but for B&J I doubt that'll be an issue.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    All aboard the Chinese death bus! Yea big bad Cuba.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Big bad Cuba at it again.

The Hakkens arrived in the Hemingway Marina in Havana April 7 aboard their sailboat, Salty Paw, under unfavorable sailing conditions, according to a statement from the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
    The next day, Cuban officials said they became aware the Hakkens were wanted in an abduction case and contacted U.S. officials in Havana.
    Cuba does not have an extradition treaty with the United States, but the Cuban Foreign Ministry said it remained in frequent diplomatic communication with the U.S. Interests Section in Havana regarding the situation.

http://gma.yahoo.com/american-parent...opstories.html

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    All aboard the Chinese death bus! Yea big bad Cuba.

It isn't a question of if China is worse than Cuba, and I believe they are equals at best in human rights issues. The issue is that if the administration thinks that Americans should be able to go to Cuba they should lift the embargo and travel ban. What they shouldn't do is make special rules for their friends. Like it or not we are friendly with China and not with Cuba. That is the official policy. We shouldn't be making exceptions for 2 entertainers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't a question of if China is worse than Cuba, and I believe they are equals at best in human rights issues. The issue is that if the administration thinks that Americans should be able to go to Cuba they should lift the embargo and travel ban. What they shouldn't do is make special rules for their friends. Like it or not we are friendly with China and not with Cuba. That is the official policy. We shouldn't be making exceptions for 2 entertainers.
    We need China and turn a blind eye on the horrific sh1t they do to their own people.

Who gives a f if Jayz and his wife went to Cuba.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to the American Consular site re travel to Cuba, it doesn't look that onerous to get a license, as there are several categories that permit it. It think it's tacky from a PR perspective that Jay-Z and Beyonce chose to do this, but it's not so incredibly rare. Clive Owen was in Cuba not long ago because he wanted to see Hemingway's House for a film he was doing... granted he's a Brit, but I'm not sure how big a deal this really is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OBENjet View Post
    Jay-z and Beyonce support Obama.

Jay-z and Beyonce's daughter is named Blue Ivy Carter.

Convert Blue Ivy Carter to numbers based on position in the alphabet and you get 2 12 21 5 9 22 25 3 1 18 20 5 18

2+12+21+5+9+22+25+3+1+18+20+5+18 = 161

Flip the 6 and you have 191.

Rearrange the numbers and you have 911.

Obama caused 9/11

Obama didn't cause 9/11 he caused Pearl Harbor get your facts straight.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Obama didn't cause 9/11 he caused Pearl Harbor get your facts straight.
    As though Obama ever went to Hawaii.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone remind me why Jay-z is Obama's best friend? Other than the fact that he's black and supported Obama I'm failing to see how the two are forever linked and why the same people who spent 8 years dismissing the Bush family's ties to the Bin Ladens are now linking every celebrity west of the Missisipi to Obama.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Can someone remind me why Jay-z is Obama's best friend? Other than the fact that he's black and supported Obama I'm failing to see how the two are forever linked and why the same people who spent 8 years dismissing the Bush family's ties to the Bin Ladens are now linking every celebrity west of the Missisipi to Obama.
    ok tough guy...

Anyone see Jay Z's rap about hius Cuba trip?? First off, he's dumb as a stump- credit to him for selling rap albums to white kids in the burbs I guess...but he's a rehtaaddd

can someone post the lyrics pls- his version is Obama personally ok'd his honeymoon trip, then he goes off on a weird rant about his ownership of the Brooklyn Nets

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok tough guy...

Anyone see Jay Z's rap about hius Cuba trip?? First off, he's dumb as a stump- credit to him for selling rap albums to white kids in the burbs I guess...but he's a rehtaaddd

can someone post the lyrics pls- his version is Obama personally ok'd his honeymoon trip, then he goes off on a weird rant about his ownership of the Brooklyn Nets
    Please stop this is a desperate thread

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please stop this is a desperate thread
    Jay Carney has been asked about this trip at the WH Press Conferences this week. Not by Fox News. Keep standing by this pos Prez of ours

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay Carney has been asked about this trip at the WH Press Conferences this week. Not by Fox News. Keep standing by this pos Prez of ours
    JayZ and Beyonces trip and the Prez have what in common exactly? You are desperate, just admit it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    JayZ and Beyonces trip and the Prez have what in common exactly?
    Lmao.

-