Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jay Z and Beyonce celebrate anniv in Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao.

-
    Lets hear the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    JayZ and Beyonces trip and the Prez have what in common exactly? You are desperate, just admit it.
    Both are black and famous.

They must be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    JayZ and Beyonces trip and the Prez have what in common exactly? You are desperate, just admit it.

When I saw Obama's 2008 inaugural address (which sukd btw)...he started bro hugging all of these black entertainers like Jamie Foxx who he had invited. I knew things had changed. His love affair with Jay Z and Beyonce is disgusting. The Obama's love being celebrities. He's a lazy President.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    When I saw Obama's 2008 inaugural address (which sukd btw)...he started bro hugging all of these black entertainers like Jamie Foxx who he had invited. I knew things had changed. His love affair with Jay Z and Beyonce is disgusting. The Obama's love being celebrities. He's a lazy President.
    Obama would have booked Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

Kid Rock couldn't make it because his American Flag jumpsuit was at the dry cleaners. Ted couldn't make it because his prostate was swollen and he hadn't peed for a week. That happens when you're old. Just a fact of life.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 04-14-2013 at 04:27 PM.

So sad.

Bro hugging?

And yes, Obama is lazy. Shiftless even.