Thread: Jets 2013 Giveaways.............

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Jets 2013 Giveaways.............

Do they mean Party City? What the heck is a party store?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    What the heck are Taste of the NFL Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    What the heck are Taste of the NFL Tickets?
    It's this cooking event with a few players from the team. I think Nick Mangold and someone else represented the Jets last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    Dealbreaker?

OH MY GOD !!! I have to call the Jets RIGHT NOW to get tickets. Those giveaways are unreal !!!

Like any regular fan is gonna get any of that stuff. Even still, who really wants a replica jersey of any former player, let alone current player? You all know anything good will go to someone on the "in". The only thing the fans will get will be the footballs signed by former no name players as well as their replica jerseys and those sweatshirts and duffle bags.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    OH MY GOD !!! I have to call the Jets RIGHT NOW to get tickets. Those giveaways are unreal !!!

Like any regular fan is gonna get any of that stuff. Even still, who really wants a replica jersey of any former player, let alone current player? You all know anything good will go to someone on the "in". The only thing the fans will get will be the footballs signed by former no name players as well as their replica jerseys and those sweatshirts and duffle bags.
    During my call with the Jets rep, he seemed genuinely surprised when I pointed out much of the stuff was worthless compared to discounted parking. For example, why would I want to drive 3 hrs (each way) just to take a "VIP Tour" of the jets practice facility?

It was a funny conversation because he had drunk the Kool Aid about the value of the Jets illegal lottery.