Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: One last mock

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,392

    One last mock

    I'm going with the reported offer on the table for Revis.

    *Jets trade Revis to Tampa Bay for their 1st, 3rd, and 6th round picks in 2013*


    1st round: OG Chance Warmack - Alabama

    1st round: OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia

    2nd round: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford

    3rd round: RB Christine Michael - Texas A&M

    3rd round: FS Baccari Rambo - Georgia

    4th round: WR Stedman Bailey - West Virginia

    5th round: CB Brandon McGee - Miami

    6th round: QB Sean Renfree - Duke

    6th round: OLB Meshak Williams - Kansas State

    7th round: FB Tommy Bohannon - Wake Forest

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,392
    My bad guys

    Move to draft forum

  3. #3
    Love that draft. It seems realistic too.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,450
    Come on....there is WAY too much time before the draft for this to be your last mock.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,392
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Come on....there is WAY too much time before the draft for this to be your last mock.


    Definitely the last

  6. #6
    I love this draft

    My 2 favorite players in the draft in it (Jones and Rambo)

    this would be a great draft in my opinion

  7. #7
    Can't see how Stedman Bailey drops to the fourth round, but otherwise I love it, and if by some strange reason Bailey does drop to the fourth, I'd love it even more.

  8. #8
    Great draft. Not a fan of of Jarvis Jones, but otherwise pretty spectacular

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Great draft. Not a fan of of Jarvis Jones, but otherwise pretty spectacular
    Jarvis is a playmaker. He sacks, strip sacks, and creates chaos for QB's. I know he didn't test great on the 40, but he's an aggressive player and just what we need... IMHO.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I'm going with the reported offer on the table for Revis.

    *Jets trade Revis to Tampa Bay for their 1st, 3rd, and 6th round picks in 2013*


    1st round: OG Chance Warmack - Alabama

    1st round: OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia

    2nd round: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford

    3rd round: RB Christine Michael - Texas A&M

    3rd round: FS Baccari Rambo - Georgia

    4th round: WR Stedman Bailey - West Virginia

    5th round: CB Brandon McGee - Miami

    6th round: QB Sean Renfree - Duke

    6th round: OLB Meshak Williams - Kansas State

    7th round: FB Tommy Bohannon - Wake Forest
    If THAT is the reported offer for Revis, (1, 3 and 6 in 2013) Idzik needs to pull the trigger asap. I don't see how he is going to get much more than that (especially before the draft). He must know something we don't....

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Jarvis is a playmaker. He sacks, strip sacks, and creates chaos for QB's. I know he didn't test great on the 40, but he's an aggressive player and just what we need... IMHO.
    I could care less about the 40... I care more that his vertical leap was the same as his 350 lb teammate... his agility and long jump numbers were the worst for any LB in this draft and thats not even considering his injury concerns and undersized frame

  12. #12
    not bad, but forget drafting a QB in the 6th round. Tom Brady was a once-in-a-lifetime pick. Either draft QB in the top 3 rounds or don't do it at all. Wouldn't mind Nassib in the 2nd round if he's there.

  13. #13
    What about Margus Hunt in the 2nd round?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I'm going with the reported offer on the table for Revis.

    *Jets trade Revis to Tampa Bay for their 1st, 3rd, and 6th round picks in 2013*


    1st round: OG Chance Warmack - Alabama

    1st round: OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia

    2nd round: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford

    3rd round: RB Christine Michael - Texas A&M

    3rd round: FS Baccari Rambo - Georgia

    4th round: WR Stedman Bailey - West Virginia

    5th round: CB Brandon McGee - Miami

    6th round: QB Sean Renfree - Duke

    6th round: OLB Meshak Williams - Kansas State

    7th round: FB Tommy Bohannon - Wake Forest
    You got McGee later than what I believe he would go. I am not crazy about Rambo. To me Bailey is Kerley another slot guy, but if Edwards comes back, i like the pick

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What about Margus Hunt in the 2nd round?
    The last thing we need to do is add a third 34 DE/43 DT with an extremely valuable selection. Wilkerson and Coples are the guys for at least the next few years if not the next decade.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    The last thing we need to do is add a third 34 DE/43 DT with an extremely valuable selection. Wilkerson and Coples are the guys for at least the next few years if not the next decade.
    Margus Hunt could easily fit in with this team as an OLB. And if we need him to play DE, he probably can. That's versatility and that would come in handy for Rex's hybrid style defense.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Margus Hunt could easily fit in with this team as an OLB. And if we need him to play DE, he probably can. That's versatility and that would come in handy for Rex's hybrid style defense.
    Margus hunt can play olb like Coples could after rex ran him through all of those pro day drills. As in not at all in my opinion. Not saying he is not a decent prospect but he ain't playing 3-4 olb.

  18. #18

    Talking ALL DEPENDS WHAT WE GET FOR REVIS IN 2013.

    Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5 View Post
    Love that draft. It seems realistic too.
    Some very good players in that mock. Hard to imagine that Stedman Bailey

    lasts till 4th round-- someone always scoops up the good players. Also,

    we dont really know if we get 3 picks for Revis; maybe wishful thinking, huh. ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us