Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Draft Party at MetLife

  1. #21
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No joke. I'm doing metlife for a bit and then the Mike Tyson show at NJPAC. Crazy night.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    "One lucky fan will be chosen to announce the Jets 4th round draft pick at Radio City Music Hall on Saturday!"

    "And with the 123rd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Rex Ryan you suck, from eat a pile of steaming sh:t university."

    SAR I
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9aU8-ofdA

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    No joke. I'm doing metlife for a bit and then the Mike Tyson show at NJPAC. Crazy night.
    That's awesome. I would love to see the Tyson show. Enjoy!

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    No joke. I'm doing metlife for a bit and then the Mike Tyson show at NJPAC. Crazy night.
    Stay At The Draft Party. Tyson's S A Name And May Sell A Few Jerzeys Woody May Draft Him In The 1St Rd. & Then he'll Bite Tebow's Ear Off,he'll Get Plenty Of Press From That!

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to this the year the stadium opened and it was pretty boring. You just watch on the stadium monitors. Few players were there, some cheerleaders in civvies signing autographs (what a letdown up close, ugh!)

    Only good thing was getting to see the majestic "club" area. Glorified cafeteria. Can't believe people pay $700/seat/game for that crap.

  6. #26
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Went to this the year the stadium opened and it was pretty boring. You just watch on the stadium monitors. Few players were there, some cheerleaders in civvies signing autographs (what a letdown up close, ugh!)

    Only good thing was getting to see the majestic "club" area. Glorified cafeteria. Can't believe people pay $700/seat/game for that crap.
    The event is free, how can you complain and say something negative about an event that is free to attend?

    I guess some people will never be happy!!

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    These parties can be nice or they can be another excuse to sell you $12 beers and $15.00 hamburgers. But with the event just one rd I don't see the interest.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    The event is free, how can you complain and say something negative about an event that is free to attend?

    I guess some people will never be happy!!
    Woody's Event Is Not Free, It's $65, But AnythNg In The City That Is Open Bar Under A $100 Is A Bargin. Attending The Actual Draft That Used To Br At The Paramount Theater In TheGardenUused To Be Free.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us