Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pats sign Sanders to offer sheet

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    more news coming out on Sleazeachick's latest sleazy deal.

If only Goodell had done the right thing and banned this sleazy POS from the NFL for life when he was caught cheating redhanded

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--wi...210519500.html
    You do realize that the Jets invented the poison pill right?

If only Goodell had done the right thing and banned this sleazy POS from the NFL for life when he was caught cheating redhanded

Kraft & Belichick
    Making friends along the path of life in the NFL
    Is there really a more hated franchise in all of sports?
    You now have the Brady rule because Kraft cried
    I mean Sean Payton was suspended for 1 year because of bounty gate
    BB meanwhile did not get suspended for CHEATING! CHEATING FOLKS!
    Is there anything more detrimental to the NFL than a cheating scandal? For NFL fans to believe for one moment that the results of playoffs or maybe Superbowls turned on information gathered illegally would be the ruination of a league.
    Smarmy bastards is the only way to describe those 2

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Kraft & Belichick
    Making friends along the path of life in the NFL
    Is there really a more hated franchise in all of sports?
    You now have the Brady rule because Kraft cried
    I mean Sean Payton was suspended for 1 year because of bounty gate
    BB meanwhile did not get suspended for CHEATING! CHEATING FOLKS!
    Is there anything more detrimental to the NFL than a cheating scandal? For NFL fans to believe for one moment that the results of playoffs or maybe Superbowls turned on information gathered illegally would be the ruination of a league.
    Smarmy bastards is the only way to describe those 2

http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_32x3...pid=bdgfpmfghz

If Izdick tried this you'd be crowing about his genius. What makes a move 100 percent within the rules sleazy? Oh, it's because of your man crush on BB.

Nothing wrong with the move at all. Blame the Steelers for screwing up not the pats for taking advantage of it. If there is a perceived wrong the commish will put it right next year, only after the Pats have taken advantage of it though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    If Izdick tried this you'd be crowing about his genius. What makes a move 100 percent within the rules sleazy? Oh, it's because of your man crush on BB.
    I didn't write the story, douche troll

Just reposted a story about NFL GMs and executives outraged by another one of Belicheat's sleazy weasel stunts

Curtis Martin says hello.

Gee I hope the Steelers don't get mad.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

They're still not done retaliating for the Rodney Bailey signing.

I'll preface my comments by saying I don't think Emmanuel Sanders is some scrub. He was a nice No.3 WR for Pittsburgh and could possibly turn into a solid No.2 for New England, but...

If you're the Steelers, how do you not let him walk away? Sure the WR depth is depleted with just Antonio Brown, Jerricho Cotchery and Plaxico Burress remaining, but a third round draft pick for your No.3 WR the last few years? I'm taking that pick and laughing all the way to the draft. Four picks in the first three rounds. They could use two of those on two WR's in this very deep and talented WR draft - deep and talented by the amount of possible No.2 and No.3 WR's this draft possesses - as well as picking up a LB and CB to help their depleted defense. Also, if Sanders is going to sign in New England on one year deal for just $2.5 million, what do you think is going to happen next offseason? You will be outbid. There's no reason to keep him in house. Let him go, take the pick and draft someone who you will get on the cheap for the next three or four years. This is not Calvin Johnson we're talking about here. Heck, we're not even talking about Santonio Holmes. Let him walk and draft two WR's or draft one and sign a veteran WR such as Brandon Lloyd, Danario Alexander, Laurent Robinson, Ramses Barden, Braylon Edwards or Devery Henderson.
    Last edited by 124; 04-11-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I'll preface my comments by saying I don't think Emmanuel Sanders is some scrub. He was a nice No.3 WR for Pittsburgh and could possibly turn into a solid No.2 for New England, but...

If you're the Steelers, how do you not let him walk away? Sure the WR depth is depleted with just Antonio Brown, Jerricho Cotchery and Plaxico Burress remaining, but a third round draft pick for your No.3 WR the last few years? I'm taking that pick and laughing all the way to the draft. Four picks in the first three rounds. They could use two of those on two WR's in this very deep and talented WR draft - deep and talented by the amount of possible No.2 and No.3 WR's this draft possesses - as well as picking up a LB and CB to help their depleted defense. Also, if Sanders is going to sign in New England on one year deal for just $2.5 million, what do you think is going to happen next offseason? You will be outbid. There's no reason to keep him in house. Let him go, take the pick and draft someone who you will get on the cheap for the next three or four years. This is not Calvin Johnson we're talking about here. Heck, we're not even talking about Santonio Holmes. Let him walk and draft two WR's or draft one and sign a veteran WR such as Brandon Lloyd, Danario Alexander, Laurent Robinson, Ramses Barden, Braylon Edwards or Devery Henderson.
    From your mouth to Kevin Colbert's ears.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Curtis Martin says hello.

Tell Curtis I say hi.

Yes, now the Steelers will be mad at the Pats. Because they liked them so much before. Hey, it's a legal contract, tough titty for the Steelers. You don't want a 3rd back, sign him to a better tender.