Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    What about the size of the ball from the college game to the pro game? Is the nfl ball larger which would make the college fumbling stats irrelivant?

Hmmm I found this
    http://t.answers.com/answers/#!/entr...f68a84dcd7d799

It seems an nfl ball is smaller making it easier to throw.

Good thinking ... Thx for the info

First round talent, Pettrino scndle ruined it for him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    There is no guarantee next year will be any better.

Last year, Barkley was being talked about as a potential top 10 pick. Now look at him.

Bridgewater could throw 16 INTs this year, Manziel could have a soph slump... or get broken in half. There are no Andrew Lucks in that class.

It's impossible for me to decide which one of 2013 QBs will turn into a solid professional, but the odds are at least one of them will.
    I agree at least one probably will ... and what I think will determine that is more the team that does the drafting than the player himself. A team that has a good set of coaches and the ability to bring the guy on slowly will do better than the (desperate) team that picks the same guy and tries to start him Day 1.

It's why I think that teams who get good reputations for their drafting should actually be applauded more for their player development.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this qb class SUCKS!!! trying to find one out of this pile of crap is not going to happen.

draft good solid starters this year....go for qb next year.
    No it doesn't, but trying to explain why is something i no longer have the patience for.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this qb class SUCKS!!! trying to find one out of this pile of crap is not going to happen.

draft good solid starters this year....go for qb next year.
    Why the hell does everyone assume next years QB class is so much better than this one?

No, it's really not.

Unless you think that one blue chip prospect (Bridgewater) makes it substantially better, and unless we have the 1st or 2nd overall pick, we aren't getting him.

I'm not sold on Manziel in the slightest. A 6'0 200 lb QB with a so-so arm going at the top of the draft? Yeah, bullsh*t.

Taj Boyd? Derek Carr? Mettenberger?

What the hell seperates these guys from the Manuel's, Glennon's and Nassib's of this draft class?
    Last edited by Untouchable; 04-14-2013 at 06:16 PM.