Thread: Question

All League

Question

Having a debate with some friends. Can't agree on which source to use , so I figured I'd ask here since you guys are for the most part are a very bright group.

Simple Question. Which nation is the most charitable on earth in total dollars? Not by percentage of people giving.

Thanks in advance.

Hall Of Fame
    Are we talking gov't giving money or people giving money? Even though that it is basically the same thing.

I think we would be first in both categories by a wide margin.

Don't believe any bullsh*t polls or studies you might find on Google. I found one that puts Australia and New Zealand ahead of us b.c it includes "time". LO-puckin-L.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Are we talking gov't giving money or people giving money? Even though that it is basically the same thing.

I think we would be first in both categories by a wide margin.

Don't believe any bullsh*t polls or studies you might find on Google. I found one that puts Australia and New Zealand ahead of us b.c it includes "time". LO-puckin-L.
    People, but I wouldn't mind answers for both. Yeah, I want a source that most can agree is accurate, if that's possible

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Don't believe any bullsh*t polls or studies you might find on Google.
    Yeah.

Use a card catalog and the Dewey decimal system instead.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    We are the wealthiest country and third most populous country. Knowing those two facts, I'd put my money on the USA.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    We are the wealthiest country and third most populous country. Knowing those two facts, I'd put my money on the USA.
    I'm debating two who believe the U.S and its people do almost nothing charitable without getting something back. They wouldn't care about those facts

Tything - To tythe (tithe), to give away 1/10th of your income to a religious or charitable organization.