Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More U.K embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    He was born in Hawaii you SOB!
    GFY, you keep kiddin yourself if it makes you feel better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    That's rich coming from a country in your state, aren't you the ones letting Muslims build a mosque on the WTC site.
    no -that's not happening.

The states is one of the most multi cultural countries in the world being run by an African president.
    did you mean that to sound as racist as it came out?

Look at the statistics of Muslims in this country and you will find its very few in comparison to the population.
    Maybe, but the ones you have are all terrorists.

Take a look in the mirror, political correctness coming from you.. What a joke.
    jokes are more like Ken Livingstone and Jenny Tonge (and that crazy ******* that's married to a Musllim - whatshisname?)

Unfortunately, Democrats here have become just as brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    no -that's not happening.

Ok

did you mean that to sound as racist as it came out?

No

Maybe, but the ones you have are all terrorists.

Maybe they are

jokes are more like Ken Livingstone and Jenny Tonge (and that crazy ******* that's married to a Musllim - whatshisname?)

Unfortunately, Democrats here have become just as brainless.
    I never turned this into a political debate...you did!

Before you point out other countries problems take a look at your own, because you have a lot.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was joking but I guess in that humorless block of **** you live on it went over your head.

Only good thing about your country is the movie snatch. The Beatles were pussies and your queen is a murdering ruthless corpse walking *****, and that crooked looking ****wit prince and his sons are nazis. The French beat you in every possible way. Woman food culture and location. Bunch of proper English speaking douchebags. France great country

Dude **** talking America on the same day as a terrorist attack? The ****?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I was joking but I guess in that humorless block of **** you live on it went over your head.

Only good thing about your country is the movie snatch. The Beatles were pussies and your queen is a murdering ruthless corpse walking *****, and that crooked looking ****wit prince and his sons are nazis. The French beat you in every possible way. Woman food culture and location. Bunch of proper English speaking douchebags. France great country
    Pipe down you *****, your spawned from us and the rest of the European immigrants that found and colonised your country anyway.

I hate the queen and royals as much as you do you spineless ****er, it's people like you why most of the world hates you and your pathetic mongrel nation.

I posted condolences in the Boston thread for the person that mentioned above, before this idiot took it to another level.

And for the record, none of us speak "proper English" like the pathetic stereotype your referring too, stop listening to what your tv tells you while sat stuffing your greedy fat yank face.

You turned this into what it is, my missus is American and I like most of you guys, but I'm not sittin back and taking the insults without fighting back.
    Last edited by Harrier; 04-16-2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: T

Practice Squad

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    a politically correct, liberal-infested former shadow of itself, on the verge of becoming a haven for Islamo-terrorists. (maybe that last part has already happened; I"m not sure.)
    That's rich coming from a country in your state, aren't you the ones letting Muslims build a mosque on the WTC site.

The states is one of the most multi cultural countries in the world being run by an African president.

Look at the statistics of Muslims in this country and you will find its very few in comparison to the population.

Take a look in the mirror, political correctness coming from you.. What a joke.
    Pipe down you *****, your spawned from us and the rest of the European immigrants that found and colonised your country anyway.

I hate the queen and royals as much as you do you spineless ****er, it's people like you why most of the world hates you and your pathetic mongrel nation.

I posted condolences in the Boston thread for the person that mentioned above, before this idiot took it to another level.

And for the record, none of us speak "proper English" like the pathetic stereotype your referring too, stop listening to what your tv tells you while sat stuffing your greedy fat yank face.

You turned this into what it is, my missus is American and I like most of you guys, but I'm not sittin back and taking the insults without fighting back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post

Indeed. wtf the lot of ya. Except ricard, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Indeed. wtf the lot of ya. Except ricard, well played.
    Shameful I admit, got angry.

All League
    Piss off OP, ya wanker.

See, you gotta speak their language.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

it's people like you why most of the world hates you and your pathetic mongrel nation.
    No excuse for this. Especially after yesterday.

As far as this thread, we are better than this, no?

-

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. You guys are crazy. Thanks for the laughs.

As for the wanker who punched the horse. I think a fair punishment would be to allow the horse to kick him in the nuts. I am sure our equine friend is OK. Above the legs, they are a resilient animal.