Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More U.K embarrassment

More U.K embarrassment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...continues.html

Sick to death of scenes like this over here, this is another reason I got into American football.

Hall Of Fame
    Fcuking northern monkeys.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...continues.html

Sick to death of scenes like this over here, this is another reason I got into American football.
    Over soccer? your countrymen should be more upset about what the UK is turning into.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Punching a police horse must be the ultimate manifestation of your rage. He must have meant it when he said "**** you AND the horse you rode in on."

We Jet fans are a surly bunch, but I don't think I've ever seen a police horse getting punched.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Over soccer? your countrymen should be more upset about what the UK is turning into.
    And what's that quantum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Fcuking northern monkeys.
    Lol! I'm a northern monkey, these guys are even more north of me, we are talking baboon level stuff.
    Last edited by Harrier; 04-15-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: T

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Punching a police horse must be the ultimate manifestation of your rage. He must have meant it when he said "**** you AND the horse you rode in on."

We Jet fans are a surly bunch, but I don't think I've ever seen a police horse getting punched.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Hahaha, if that Newcastle fan had done that I would of cried laughin!

Practice Squad
    Im from Middlesbrough but live in Barcelona these days. So I actually laughed at that picture yesterday thinking "Only a Geordie"

It's weird that people do thinks like this but ask yourself why?
    I was thinking about what caused the London riots and subsuquent looting a few weeks ago and my friend sent me this song. Take away the facade of young men acting "hard" and penetrate the lyrics, its actually very deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8GvLKTsTuI

P.S I am totally sure of the fact that an Oakland fan has punched an oncoming police car out there somewhere.

[QUOTE=ricard78;4857155]Im from Middlesbrough but live in Barcelona these days. So I actually laughed at that picture yesterday thinking "Only a Geordie"

Decent vid, never seen that. Guessing you don't get much of that anymore in barca.
    Last edited by Harrier; 04-15-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: T

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yobbos

Are you EDL or are you UAF or are you neither?

http://www.81sps.com/

Practice Squad
    I always prefered to let the boys fight and chat up the ladies watching.

Or hit people playing A/Football

All Pro
    Can't believe he punched the poor horse. That kind of **** makes me angry. Stupid ****ing Europeans.

Hall Of Fame
    I am sure the cops had a word in his ear once they got him back to the police station and away from all of those intrusive cameras

Lol! I'm a northern monkey, these guys are even more north of me, we are talking baboon level stuff.
    Mate Northern?.. In Manchester?...that's the South fella

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Mate Northern?.. In Manchester?...that's the South fella
    Well northern compared to the cockney southerners, but logistically we will say us Manc's are inbetweeners pal.

Hall Of Fame
    And what's that quantum?
    a politically correct, liberal-infested former shadow of itself, on the verge of becoming a haven for Islamo-terrorists. (maybe that last part has already happened; I"m not sure.)

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    a politically correct, liberal-infested former shadow of itself, on the verge of becoming a haven for Islamo-terrorists. (maybe that last part has already happened; I"m not sure.)
    That's rich coming from a country in your state, aren't you the ones letting Muslims build a mosque on the WTC site.

The states is one of the most multi cultural countries in the world being run by an African president.

Look at the statistics of Muslims in this country and you will find its very few in comparison to the population.

Take a look in the mirror, political correctness coming from you.. What a joke.
    Last edited by Harrier; 04-15-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: T

All Pro
    That's rich coming from a country in your state, aren't you the ones letting Muslims build a mosque on the WTC site.

The states is one of the most multi cultural countries in the world being run by an African president.

Look at the statistics of Muslims in this country and you will find its very few in comparison to the population.

Take a look in the mirror, political correctness coming from you.. What a joke.
    He was born in Hawaii you SOB!