Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    SAR, you must be confusing a backpack with your man purse. Any normal sized backpack can fit a basketball in it.
    I think you're right and the bag is bulging out quite a bit where the handle might be.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Oh, you mean the "case cracker"? I don't think this is quite that good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBUNMVP_8k

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick
    Edit: One of the brown fellows is wearing a Bruins hat. That strikes me as suspicious. Everyone knows brown folks don't like ice hockey.
    Bite your tongue, David Duke. Bruins games have become a veritable melting pot ever since Malcolm Subban was drafted.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. There's pretty compelling evidence right now on the internet.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I don't know. There's pretty compelling evidence right now on the internet.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
    I don't know how compelling it is, other than that they have black backpacks on. Obviously though, if you can locate every black backpack in the area, one of them will be attached to the perp.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how compelling it is, other than that they have black backpacks on. Obviously though, if you can locate every black backpack in the area, one of them will be attached to the perp.
    You obviously haven't looked deep enough at the pictures. The bombs that were exploded were in backpacks. They know what those backpacks look like. These guys have those backpacks on. The one guy is holding that backpack very oddly. The other guy is dressed in military-esque clothing with an earpiece and another backpack that matches the description.

They have the pictures of the area. The people that did this are in those pictures. These guys just so happen to have the same backpacks that the bombs were in. The one guy looks like the stereotype of an Islamic terrorist. Putting two and two together isn't that difficult.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Everyone I talk to sees so sure that they will get whoever did this.

Why am I not as sure as everyone else?
    Timothy McVeigh was caught on a fluke (pulled over for not having reg plate). Your doubt is not unreasonable. The massive amount of camera/vid footage in the area is helpful but it will likely a citizen tip or just plain luck to ID someone within the next few days.

working a lot...tired...gotta go to bed

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    These guys are nothing short of suspects. I'll leave it at that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    PatriotReign -- please take note.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for nothing but if they don't get these guys it will be a colossal failure. It is not like they are trying to find bin laden. These guys are here.

People are going to get tired of hearing about letting the investigation take its course. We having gotten to that point yet but it is coming. Seems like everything is getting deflected towards the FBI now. Good luck with that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop using the S word. They are "persons of interest".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Stop using the S word. They are "persons of interest".
    Are you really that anal?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    You obviously haven't looked deep enough at the pictures. The bombs that were exploded were in backpacks. They know what those backpacks look like. These guys have those backpacks on. The one guy is holding that backpack very oddly. The other guy is dressed in military-esque clothing with an earpiece and another backpack that matches the description.

They have the pictures of the area. The people that did this are in those pictures. These guys just so happen to have the same backpacks that the bombs were in. The one guy looks like the stereotype of an Islamic terrorist. Putting two and two together isn't that difficult.
    What guys? I see I don't know how many guys circled in these pictures. One of them looks like a sloppy white guy that just got out of bed. is he the perp? Two of them look like commandos, wearing commando gear. Are you suggesting it is them? That would be a pretty idiotic get up if they were trying to be inconspicuous. Then there are the sporty Persian Gulf-looking fellows. Neither of their bags seems to match the exploded one. Then there are other random people and bags circled throughout that mess. Again, if they can find all the black bags in the picture, they will eventually be able to find the perp, but. other than that, I don't see anything very helpful in those pics. If you want to explain what you see, I would be interested to hear it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you really that anal?
    No. I was being sarcastic. Get your meter fixed.

I find it funny how some people are walking on eggshells and practically defending possible suspects. Who gives a sh!t if we profile a couple of people? I make no apologies when it comes to terrorism. Homeland security supersedes people's feelings. That includes black, white, brown, yellow and red people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What guys? I see I don't know how many guys circled in these pictures. One of them looks like a sloppy white guy that just got out of bed. is he the perp? Two of them look like commandos, wearing commando gear. Are you suggesting it is them? That would be a pretty idiotic get up if they were trying to be inconspicuous. Then there are the sporty Persian Gulf-looking fellows. Neither of their bags seems to match the exploded one. Then there are other random people and bags circled throughout that mess. Again, if they can find all the black bags in the picture, they will eventually be able to find the perp, but. other than that, I don't see anything very helpful in those pics. If you want to explain what you see, I would be interested to hear it.
    The sloppy guy with the red shirt has a backpack with grey strapping on it which is similar to one of those explosive backpacks. He's also holding that backpack is if he wants to inconspicuously place it on the ground.

The commando looking guy also has a backpack, black with sidestraps and a large white tag on the top like the other explosive backpack.

While I agree that there are similarities and they could be nothing more than that, let's not forget that we aren't jumping to irrational conclusions either. The facts are that they know what the backpacks looked like, they know that they would be bulky, they know that in that area they have pictures and in those pictures these cowards will be in them. It's a game of clue at this point.

As regards the others, I think they are attempting to say that their behavior is odd and it's possible that these people were working in tandem. I will also say that whatever hardcore evidence that the FBI has in relation to this heinous act has probably not been made available to anyone and is being protected.

I just think there are a lot of coincidences in those pictures. I'm hoping that they catch these people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. I was being sarcastic. Get your meter fixed.

I find it funny how some people are walking on eggshells and practically defending possible suspects. Who gives a sh!t if we profile a couple of people? I make no apologies when it comes to terrorism. Homeland security supersedes people's feelings. That includes black, white, brown, yellow and red people.
    Haha, ok.

And I agree.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Timothy McVeigh was caught on a fluke (pulled over for not having reg plate). Your doubt is not unreasonable. The massive amount of camera/vid footage in the area is helpful but it will likely a citizen tip or just plain luck to ID someone within the next few days.

working a lot...tired...gotta go to bed
    Glad you're ok.

-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    As some of you know, I am a volunteer of a drum coprps here in Charlotte. I was there today doing tax work and learned one of our volunteers family member (s) were VERY hurt in the blast. Just google Charlotte victim Boston etc.. Totally sucks. Amputation needed etc...

This makes it, for me, more real. I recognize that sounds shallow and Im sorry.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the Boston Globe the authorities have possibly identified a suspect from video surveillance of one of the bombsites. They used the word "suspect".

Makes sense b.c the FBI presser has been postponed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the Boston Globe the authorities have possibly identified a suspect from video surveillance of one of the bombsites. They used the word "suspect".

Makes sense b.c the FBI presser has been postponed.
    in custody now im being told

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    in custody now im being told
    Has to be legit. The FBI postponed their briefing and now reporters are using the word "breakthrough".

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully he gives everyone up.