Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1138

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

  1. #401
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's what I'm saying, who the hell holds a backpack like that? That puts all kinds of strain on your rotator cuffs.

    They did mention that they are looking for multiple people. I don't think this is the act of one guy. Two bombs? Two backpacks? Doesn't jive. This was a team operation. Multiple people. And the commandos might have been the guys setting off the bombs from further away.

    It's definitely interesting, but yes purely speculating and drawing my own conclusions.
    And sniffing the cars. We musnt forget that.


    -

  2. #402
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And sniffing the cars. We musnt forget that.


    -
    They are bomb dogs.

  3. #403
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's what I'm saying, who the hell holds a backpack like that? That puts all kinds of strain on your rotator cuffs.

    They did mention that they are looking for multiple people. I don't think this is the act of one guy. Two bombs? Two backpacks? Doesn't jive. This was a team operation. Multiple people. And the commandos might have been the guys setting off the bombs from further away.

    It's definitely interesting, but yes purely speculating and drawing my own conclusions.
    If your standing ib a crowd u hold your backpack like that. I usually do when everyone pushes to the front of the ferry like it's on fire when it docks. Hard on the rotator cuffs for a third grade girl absolutely. I'm thinking whatever pos did this is a bit more technological advanced then run of the mill drop bag bomb. They don't grab his ass by the end of the day he becomes a real longshot to catch.

  4. #404
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post


    Law=GenoT
    Order=Southside

    They should team up. A real life Starsky and Hutch.


    Well, maybe more Thelma and Louise.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    If your standing ib a crowd u hold your backpack like that. I usually do when everyone pushes to the front of the ferry like it's on fire when it docks. Hard on the rotator cuffs for a third grade girl absolutely. I'm thinking whatever pos did this is a bit more technological advanced then run of the mill drop bag bomb. They don't grab his ass by the end of the day he becomes a real longshot to catch.
    LMAO

  5. #405
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's what I'm saying, who the hell holds a backpack like that? That puts all kinds of strain on your rotator cuffs.

    They did mention that they are looking for multiple people. I don't think this is the act of one guy. Two bombs? Two backpacks? Doesn't jive. This was a team operation. Multiple people. And the commandos might have been the guys setting off the bombs from further away.

    It's definitely interesting, but yes purely speculating and drawing my own conclusions.
    I don't want to poopoo your theory, mostly because I think using sloppy suburban dad as an accomplice would be a stroke of genius, but I don't think there is anything suspicious about how he is holding the bag, especially considering that he appears to be of rather poor genetic stock.

  6. #406
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    I don't want to poopoo your theory, mostly because I think using sloppy suburban dad as an accomplice would be a stroke of genius, but I don't think there is anything suspicious about how he is holding the bag, especially considering that he appears to be of rather poor genetic stock.
    LOL!





    gotta remember that one...

  7. #407
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thelmaside, update, please.

  8. #408
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how the press these days covers more stories about themselves than the actual issue. Example: They falsely leaked someone was arrested and now they have covered that "Breaking News!" no arrest has been made for hours. Breaking news! There is nothing new!

    Don't even get me started on ESPN complaining about Tebow being talked about too much.

  9. #409
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    It's amazing how the press these days covers more stories about themselves than the actual issue. Example: They falsely leaked someone was arrested and now they have covered that "Breaking News!" no arrest has been made for hours. Breaking news! There is nothing new!

    Don't even get me started on ESPN complaining about Tebow being talked about too much.
    CNN is now blaming it on formerly reliable sources that "got out ahead" of the story.

    CNN didnt get out ahead of the story....their sources did.



    -

  10. #410
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sloppy dad should be arrested just to hose him off and perhaps a shave. Wtf man

  11. #411
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    It's amazing how the press these days covers more stories about themselves than the actual issue. Example: They falsely leaked someone was arrested and now they have covered that "Breaking News!" no arrest has been made for hours. Breaking news! There is nothing new!

    Don't even get me started on ESPN complaining about Tebow being talked about too much.

    Typical CYA crap. Not unlike idiot NFL broadcasters who erroneously call an obvious drop a catch and then when the official makes the incomplete signal say "Wait, now they're ruling it an incompletion."

  12. #412
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    CNN is now blaming it on formerly reliable sources that "got out ahead" of the story.

    CNN didnt get out ahead of the story....their sources did.



    -
    Lolzzzz. I'm almost impressed by the balls of that answer.

  13. #413
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    It's amazing how the press these days covers more stories about themselves than the actual issue. Example: They falsely leaked someone was arrested and now they have covered that "Breaking News!" no arrest has been made for hours. Breaking news! There is nothing new!

    Don't even get me started on ESPN complaining about Tebow being talked about too much.
    My favorite is the "developing story" banner, which is what cnn came up with for the 2 or 3 times per year when a story is not worthy of "breaking news" status.

  14. #414
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Typical CYA crap. Not unlike idiot NFL broadcasters who erroneously call an obvious drop a catch and then when the official makes the incomplete signal say "Wait, now they're ruling it a completion."
    Effing Obama.

  15. #415
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it's the Feds playing the press like a fiddle?

    Suspect(s) is/are prolly watching the news. News says they're close to nabbing them, so they'd better get moving to get away.

    Flushing them out of their hideouts, if you will.

  16. #416
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Maybe it's the Feds playing the press like a fiddle?

    Suspect(s) is/are prolly watching the news. News says they're close to nabbing them, so they'd better get moving to get away.

    Flushing them out of their hideouts, if you will.
    32 called in that idea.

    They hung up on him.

  17. #417
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Press conference postponed.

  18. #418
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual the problem is the Feds. Someone was feeding that garbage to the media. Doubt it was the Boston PD.

    I wish the federales would just let the Boston PD do its job. I have much more faith in them. Its their city, nobody knows it better than them, nobody cares more than them.

  19. #419
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    As usual the problem is the Feds. Someone was feeding that garbage to the media. Doubt it was the Boston PD.

    I wish the federales would just let the Boston PD do its job. I have much more faith in them. Its their city, nobody knows it better than them, nobody cares more than them.
    They need all the help they can get.

  20. #420
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What about the guy in the blue jacket with the Nike bag?
    Looks like he's talking to the backpack guy.
    Very, very, very good observation! I'm noticing the same thing.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us