Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

All League
    I live 2 blocks from the explosion. It is crazy frantic here.

Yeah it's crazy up there right now. I can't wait till this is resolved.

Sounds like he's trying to plant more bombs but I wonder how he has this sh!t on foot. Lots of information coming out right now. Might now be true at all. Hearing there might be 2 more people as well.

I'm now hearing 1 dead, 1 naked in custody, White hat at large and one more person.

I'm definitely hearing there were 4 people involved. They are confirming there was one person critically injured and pronounced dead.
    Last edited by southside; 04-19-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Been on the phone with my family in Boston while this was happening. It's definitely them. Suspect #1 is dead. Suspect #2, aka White Hat Bro Dude is at large.

I was at the bar reporting this sh!t and no one cared. 40 minutes later it's on CNN and people start paying attention. Boston Police scanners were the key to this hole thing. They found them after posting those pictures. The gun fight at MIT wasn't coincidence. That never happens. You could listen to the chaos on the police scanners as they were throwing bombs out the car at police. It was crazy.

Basically, Suspect #1 matches the description and was on a cell phone. He wouldn't hang up and they were concerned about him detonating bombs with the cell phone so they shot him.

Suspect #2 is confirmed at the moment as the person they are looking for. I hope they get this fkn bro dude terrorist. Hang him in Copley Square.
    I guess this makes sense now. They are confirming one suspect is in fact dead.

Shot multiple times in the head is what I'm hearing.

Radios have been shut off, they are surrounding a building now. Sounds like they have him cornered.

I'm hearing Suspect #2 might be dead in the street right now.

CNN still reporting one suspect dead but I just heard that police said Suspect #1 is alive and in custody and Suspect #2 is at large.

And now the commissioner is saying Suspect #1 is in fact dead. Sounds like a lot of confusion between sources right now.

It's just a matter of time before they get the white hat bro dude. The other guy is dead. I'm going to bed.

Unbelieveable developments. MBTA closed indefinitely. Boston suburbs on lockdown. Run and hide, a*shole, Run and hide.

Hall Of Fame
    Only a matter of time now. Just pray that no more of the good guys get hurt.

The K9s will track Suspect 2 down. I hope they kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Run and hide, a*shole, Run and hide.

Suspect #2 is a Chechen (!). Previous ID of Indian student was incorrect.

Suspect 2 is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. That first name is Chechen.

Hall Of Fame
    Anytime I hear about Chechens I always think of the Sopranos episode "Pine Barrens" when they are chasing the Russian guy who killed a dozen Chechen rebels with his bare hands.

Student visas should not be issued to Chechens, period. That is shocking to me that these fellows were legally in this country.

It is safe to generalize: Chechens of this age, literally all they know is war, terror, and cruelty. They should not be allowed in this country for any reason and anyone with a Chechen name that somehow does get in should be walking around with a giant red flag stuck to their back.

All Pro
    Federal building where I work in Kendal Square Cambridge shut down. Everyone told to stay home.

Hall Of Fame
    It is safe to generalize: Chechens of this age, literally all they know is war, terror, and cruelty. They should not be allowed in this country for any reason and anyone with a Chechen name that somehow does get in should be walking around with a giant red flag stuck to their back.
    Not saying that you don't have a point but I hope you realize that is never going to happen. Especially with the current immigration climate. We are heading in the opposite direction.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

****ing Chechens, are you kidding? That was unexpected.

Trust but verify. Can't wait to see Putin's reaction to this.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not saying that you don't have a point but I hope you realize that is never going to happen. Especially with the current immigration climate. We are heading in the opposite direction.
    We are? If you are talking about Amnesty, that is a necessary, practical solution to deal with millions of peaceful, hard-working Mexican and Central American immigrants, many of whom were brought here against their will as children.

I'm talking about legally allowing anyone with a Chechen background in so they can "study", which is likely what happened here. That can't happen and I'm not aware of any legislation that would make that easier. I certainly hope there isn't.
    Last edited by The Hit Stick; 04-19-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    We are? If you are talking about Amnesty, that is a necessary, practical solution to deal with millions of peaceful, hard-working Mexican and Central American immigrants, many of whom were brought here against their will as children.

I'm talking about legally allowing anyone with a Chechen background in so they can "study", which is likely what happened here. That can't happen and I'm not aware of any legislation that would make that easier. I certainly hope there isn't.
    Not talking about the amnesty, although that is a discussion for the politics forum.

I am talking about increasing the amount of visas which has been proposed. Also, they are never going to single out a group of people like that.