Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    good luck to this kid, looks like a young Vinny T
    Completely.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain of having your legs blown off. But that kid had the courage and strength to help nail those PsOS. Kudos.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Its the Hampur Rambo. Mea Culpa for a bad joke.
    Rambo, your good.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    America closed deal with it.
    And go door to door and screen everyone.

Practice Squad
    Go to Montana

Lots of chumps up here are inviting Somalians over, and considering out largest city has 35,000, shouldn't take long to ruin a good thing.
    Still fairly docile, but that will change with numbers increasing. We're ten years behind the african problem some Maine cities are dealing with.

Glad I'm old
    I can't agree with you on that. I was just watching a documentary a couple of days ago about Operation Gothic Serpent. The Somalis were fighting the Americans in a totally different way. It was nothing to do with religion, it was all about warring factions within mogadishu and who wanted power. They figured if they could oust the peacekeepers they could control the food. The country of Somalia is completely different from the war torn cities.

I was surprised when I heard these guys are Chechen because historically their fight is with the Russians because of the genocide of their people.
    It's quite a scary thought that American foreign policy is starting to affect these bad door countries.

As horrible as it is that lives have been lost this last week, I am glad that these two are not as organised as the real Chechen rebels. Just look up the Beslan school massacre and the Moscow theater seige to see what they are capable of.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Go to Montana

Lots of chumps up here are inviting Somalians over, and considering out largest city has 35,000, shouldn't take long to ruin a good thing.
    Still fairly docile, but that will change with numbers increasing. We're ten years behind the african problem some Maine cities are dealing with.

Glad I'm old
    I didn't think those Somali's would take to the cold?

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Big Somali population in Great Lakes area. Gets cold there.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post

I was surprised when I heard these guys are Chechen because historically their fight is with the Russians because of the genocide of their people.
    There was bad blood between the Chechens and Americans ten or so years
    ago. Most people thought it died down.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    baseball sized manute bol looking heads sticking out of Northface Parkas.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Completely.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain of having your legs blown off. But that kid had the courage and strength to help nail those PsOS. Kudos.
    +1
    The kid's an effin' hero. His parents should be VERY PROUD of him and the job they did raisin' him.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Look at the paths of anyone "given" things in this Country....and the history of those that earned things...they diverge quite dramatically.

Dramatic pause...slow claps increase into a Cacophony.

-
    George W Bush and Barack Obama? I don't know, not that much divergence to me :/

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    baseball sized manute bol looking heads sticking out of Northface Parkas.
    Kinda like these guys?

(photo for illustrative purposes only. any semblance to any Somali living or dead is purely coincidental)

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Big Somali population in Great Lakes area. Gets cold there.
    Did ya try throwin' water on them?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

God Bless Buddy.

Reminds me of Jimmy V.

Speaking of PsOS:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian-installed leader of Chechnya criticized U.S. police on Friday for killing an ethnic Chechen suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing and blamed the violence on his upbringing in the United States.

"The root of evil should be looked for in the United States," Ramzan Kadyrov said in comments posted online after the police shot dead Tamerlan Tsarnaev and hunted for his brother Dzhokhar, his suspected accomplice.

"They (the brothers) grew up and studied in the United States and their attitudes and beliefs were formed there," Kadyrov said. "Any attempt to make a connection between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs is in vain."

Kadyrov, a tough pro-Kremlin leader whose security services have been accused of human rights abuses such as kidnappings and torture, questioned why the U.S. police had not been able to arrest Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

"Apparently the special services needed a result by whatever means to appease society," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-moscow-che...--finance.html

Practice Squad
    There was bad blood between the Chechens and Americans ten or so years
    ago. Most people thought it died down.
    In what way? I am unaware of this.

Hall Of Fame
    I gotta say this is an only in America picture. Those smiles are just a little too wide. Yes the kid appears to have a good attitude, but there really isn't anything warranting smiles just short of laughter. Look at the kid. Even with the, I'm sure, "smile everybody" command, he looks completely dazed.

I gotta say this is an only in America picture. Those smiles are just a little too wide. Yes the kid appears to have a good attitude, but there really isn't anything warranting smiles just short of laughter. Look at the kid. Even with the, I'm sure, "smile everybody" command, he looks completely dazed.
    I think you're making too much of the shot, Timmy. The photographer probably just asked everyone to smile for the camera/phone.

Of course the kid looks dazed. he had parts of both legs amputated two days ago. He's loaded up with meds just to quell the pain. Plus all the associated
    psychological and emotional issues he's experiencing as a result of his trauma.

get your legs blown off, you might look dazed too.

only in America does a world-famous actor and professional athlete come to visit you to raise your spirits. what *******s!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    In what way? I am unaware of this.
    Well we can't have that......

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    get your legs blown off, you might look dazed too.

only in America does a world-famous actor and professional athlete come to visit you to raise your spirits. what *******s!
    of course he looks dazed....that's why i think big hollywood smiles look a little odd here

no doubt it was a class move by the guys to visit him.
    Last edited by Timmy®; 04-19-2013 at 04:17 PM.