Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Speaking of PsOS:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian-installed leader of Chechnya criticized U.S. police on Friday for killing an ethnic Chechen suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing and blamed the violence on his upbringing in the United States.

"The root of evil should be looked for in the United States," Ramzan Kadyrov said in comments posted online after the police shot dead Tamerlan Tsarnaev and hunted for his brother Dzhokhar, his suspected accomplice.

"They (the brothers) grew up and studied in the United States and their attitudes and beliefs were formed there," Kadyrov said. "Any attempt to make a connection between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs is in vain."

Kadyrov, a tough pro-Kremlin leader whose security services have been accused of human rights abuses such as kidnappings and torture, questioned why the U.S. police had not been able to arrest Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

"Apparently the special services needed a result by whatever means to appease society," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-moscow-che...--finance.html
    Ah brings back the good'ol cold war days.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I think you're making too much of the shot, Timmy. The photographer probably just asked everyone to smile for the camera/phone.

Of course the kid looks dazed. he had parts of both legs amputated two days ago. He's loaded up with meds just to quell the pain. Plus all the associated
    psychological and emotional issues he's experiencing as a result of his trauma.
    His fing world has been shattered, no fing legs. Kills me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    "Mr Gorbachev tear down that wall".

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    When all the athletes and celebrities go home, there you are--alone--going over again and again how and why you should lose your legs just for attending
    the Boston Marathon. If that's your kid (or other relative/friend), you want to absolutely smash the people responsible.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I know.

I had an Achilles injury once. Couldn't walk for a couple of days. I was miserable. Seems trivial now. I just hope God gives all these people the strength to continue on with their lives.

I wonder if anyone is starting a charity to get these people their prostheses. Would seem like a great cause.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    When all the athletes and celebrities go home, there you are--alone--going over again and again how and why you should lose your legs just for attending
    the Boston Marathon. If that's your kid (or other relative/friend), you want to absolutely smash the people responsible.
    I don't know any of the victims and I'm ready.

Hall Of Fame
    the Boston Marathon.
    that was kind of my point

it's a horrifically sad situation and the big hollywood smiles just seemed out of place

imagine that kid waking up at 2am, thinking "something bad happened today, what was it?" - then remembering....

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    And you call yourself John McClane?
    McClane was a cop, he was supposed to carry a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    http://www.fxnetworks.com/theamericans

A few live her in Charlotte. Just awful.

Wow, what a thread. Allow me to throw my two cents worth in.

It's a sad irony that a state full of citizens who supported the death penalty here, only to YET AGAIN have the will of the people overturned, are now clamoring for the heads of anyone involved. Thank God the Feds have this one.

How screwed up is it that a wonderful gesture like we saw at the Bruins game, where everyone sang the anthem of our great country loud and clear, is illegal in the schools that teach our kids. How the hell did that ever happen? And why the hell aren't we singing and standing like that every time?

I remember Bush taking a lot of heat for deporting Saudi diplomats after 9/11. I expect to hear crickets about it this time.

A Muslim fanatic is a Muslim fanatic no matter where they live. If you remember we had a kid from CA fighting for the wrong side after 9/11.

Thank God the police have so much more on the ball than the mediots.

When is the movie going to come out about the heroic politicians that led the great city of Boston from the grasp of terrorism. Who will play Deval Patrick in the movie?

I have to hand it to CNN this time. No matter how this thing turns out they will have the earliest scoop. They covered just about any possibility as fact until now. They have to be right with one of those.

A HUGE majority of the terrorist caused deaths that have occurred in the last half century around the world have been committed by Muslim fanatics. The facts are staring us all in the face, and yet, even planes being dropped on our heads hasn't brought us all around. I doubt this horrific tragedy will either.

By everything I've seen, these two were not done and were probably not alone.

I'm not in law enforcement, but I get the feeling that anything the media get from them is for a reason, as was the case of the blurry pictures. It seems to me that they wanted to let the two cowards see their own pictures and try to flee.

Am I bad because I smiled a pretty good smile when I heard that someone at the hospital said the older brother's bullet wounds were impossible to count because there were so many?

As one Pats fan that I admire said not too long ago, the third world is bringing their act here. We're becoming what they left behind. I know it might sound radical to some, but it's not that far off.

My last thought is the same as I had about Bin Laden when they caught him. I would love to put this kid onto a stake about ten yards off of the tee at any golf course and hit low, driving shots with 100 compression golf balls of any kind, right directly at him until my arms got tired.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Tell him to stay out of NY. Cuomo literally pushed through a bill that outlawed the firearms of 90 percent of all active cops before anyone bothered to read it.

Now they are scrambling to amend it.

-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-college.html

The older brother married some 24 year old american chick, had her convert to Islam. The authorities better be interrogating this woman. She may be entirely innocent, but she needs to explain herself.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Ahhhh, the hypocrisy of Hollyweirds like John McClane and gun control. We know they make a huge amount for shooting up the silver screen but I bet they carry in their personal life too.

Pilots are supposed to carry a weapon, but the scare tactics that the gun grabbers used had them unarmed just in time for 9/11. Hip hip hooray!

I bet there are a lot of folks in the Metro-Boston area that were wishing they had one now just in case

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post

The older brother married some 24 year old american chick, had her convert to Islam. The authorities better be interrogating this woman. She may be entirely innocent, but she needs to explain herself.
    Why? because she converted to Islam?
    Then drag Tom Cruise in at the same time because he belives aliens crashed into a volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    Why? because she converted to Islam?
    Then drag Tom Cruise in at the same time because he belives aliens crashed into a volcano.
    Well let's see, she was married to and had a child with the man who just masterminded the biggest terrorist strike on US soil since 9/11. Do you think maybe it would be worthwhile to speak to her?

How could she be totally innocent? I don't see how his wife didn't know about the bomb making and his erratic views.

Hall Of Fame
    Mother said that the FBI has been watching one of the sons for years and that they set him up.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    How could she be totally innocent? I don't see how his wife didn't know about the bomb making and his erratic views.
    Exactly, there's no way she didn't know something was up. I meant maybe she didn't know of the exact plan, but she had to know his radical views at the very least

Practice Squad
    Well let's see, she was married to and had a child with the man who just masterminded the biggest terrorist strike on US soil since 9/11. Do you think maybe it would be worthwhile to speak to her?
    I do believe it would be worthwile speaking to her.
    You said "she needs to explain herself."
    Educate yourself about how these people operate. My guess is her and all of their close family have very little idea of what was going on.
    The families and wives of the London Bombers had no idea what was being planned.
    I understand you are upset and so is your whole country but don't demonise someone with words when you have no idea about their situation.