Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sad thing is, I thought that as soon as I saw it.

How cynical am I?

Wouldn't call you cynical. No 8 year olds run marathons.

It's the poor families in the stands watching their dad's, mom's, brother's, & sister's run the marathon that were victims.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    These *******s again. I'd make the trip for this one. Going to picket the funerals in Boston

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blog...ch_tweets.html
    ignore them. they're all about publicity and you're falling right into their trap.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Wouldn't call you cynical. No 8 year olds run marathons.

It's the poor families in the stands watching their dad's, mom's, brother's, & sister's run the marathon that were victims.
    The young boy killed had just hugged his dad from Dorchester who had finished. His sister lost her leg, Mom in grave condition.

No words.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Disgusting video online now...*******s looting a marathon t shirt stand.

They are going to feel real proud every time they put on that t-shirt.

Latest on investigation....apartment raided in Revere, MA last night, bags of evidence taken.
    Just saw that. That was the apartment of the Saudi that is in the hospital correct?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    ignore them. they're all about publicity and you're falling right into their trap.
    Had young Marines funeral by me. Word was that they would be showing up to protest. The area given to them was about a block away, so they split up and waded into the crowd in front of the church and tried to blend in, which they are terrible at. In about 5 seconds there was either an undercover cop or a couple of "concerned citizens" on each of their arses just waiting for a peep that never came. That.... and the one hundred Patriot Guard motorcycle riders lining the street.

Ignoring them has not worked as far as I can see.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

The young boy killed had just hugged his dad from Dorchester who had finished. His sister lost her leg, Mom in grave condition.

No words.
    This is from MSN:

Martin Richard, RIP 'lil guy.

Heartbreaking.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    What a sad day today.

Left Fenway with my brother after a walk-off win and I swear I thought to myself what a ****ing glorious day it was and how much fun Boston is on beautiful Marathon Monday. In a matter of seconds the city was in a panic.

****ing cowards set bombs that kill 8 year old children. Mixed emotions of wanting to killing these mother ****ers and utter sadness over what evil can do. There are so many good people...you see that on a day like today...but a few evil mother****ers can do so much harm.

God bless those who were killed, those injured and fighting for their lives right now, and the amazing first responders and the doctors and nurses trying right now to save lives.

Now the ****ing animal press shouting questions at doctors: "How many amputations?!" "what was the most gruesome thing you saw today?"
    All in the name of a story??? The press are such fukkin *******s at times.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This is from MSN:

Martin Richard, RIP 'lil guy.

Heartbreaking.

-
    Just saw that incredibly sad. Sharp looking little man. I have a son I can't imagine what I would do. Blind faith and trust in God hopefully...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Yes, good thought Doggin, shocking news from Boston yesterday ... I hope all the Pats fans who contribute to this forum were far from harm's way yesterday.
    Thread in the hampur guys.

My niece crossed the line earlier by 15min. Thank God

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    These *******s again. I'd make the trip for this one. Going to picket the funerals in Boston

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blog...ch_tweets.html
    Indeed.

These lunatics were talking about picketing funerals almost immediately.

The tragedy serves their agenda. National focus, all eyes will be on the memorial services, and out they come... makes you want to connect it to them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I know of at least 3 people now who just left the area minutes before the bombs went off.

Truly unbelieveable.

My heart goes out to the victims and all of the folks in the Boston area. As per usual in situations like this, we are seeing the best and worst of mankind at the same time.

I hope all our JI brethren are all accounted for and unharmed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Just saw that. That was the apartment of the Saudi that is in the hospital correct?
    No, that hasn't been confirmed. So far the only thing we know about the Saudi student was that he was running away from the explosion... just like everyone else... and was tackled by a bystander.

Just like the Newtown shooting, Internet rumors are fast and furious and fit neatly into our preconceived narratives.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No, that hasn't been confirmed. So far the only thing we know about the Saudi student was that he was running away from the explosion... just like everyone else... and was tackled by a bystander.

Just like the Newtown shooting, Internet rumors are fast and furious and fit neatly into our preconceived narratives.
    I read somewhere this morning he also smelled of gun powder and said he thought there was supposed to be another explosion. He was also very curious about number of deaths.

Sounds suspiously suspicious

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I read somewhere this morning he also smelled of gun powder and said he thought there was supposed to be another explosion. He was also very curious about number of deaths.

Sounds suspiously suspicious

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Until there's a guy wearing a prison jumpsuit and shackles on TV, spreading rumors just does injustice to the victims. It sensationalizes the crime.

No offense intended, jetswin.

Hall Of Fame

I am pretty sure the apartment they searched was that of the Saudi student that was hurt in the attack. Whether he is a actually a suspect or not is not confirmed, but there were several stories that confirmed the apartment was his and they interviewed one of his roommates on camera.

Until there's a guy wearing a prison jumpsuit and shackles on TV, spreading rumors just does injustice to the victims. It sensationalizes the crime.

No offense intended, jetswin.
    It's not rumour if it's being reported by all major media.

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    Federal and local investigators -- including bomb technicians -- searched an apartment in nearby Revere, the city's fire department posted on Facebook early Tuesday.

The search is linked to a young Saudi Arabian man in the United States on a student visa, the law enforcement source who spoke to CNN on Tuesday said.

Nothing was found at the apartment linking the man to the bombings, the source said, cautioning not to read too much into the search as investigators will be talking to numerous people.

The search took place by consent, according to another federal law enforcement source, meaning no search warrant was needed.

I personally dont mind graphic pictures being published, short of seeing dead kids. It is what it is. Its history and it happened in a public place. I'd rather an upset public versus a naive one. Just my 2 cents....

Whats up with these rumors though? they said they used water canons to "diffuse" 2 other bombs and now they have great evidence as a result.

Now, the two other bombs dont exist. wtf? Its like the ploice saying there were no rifles used in newton, and that an assault rifle was found in a car but then changing the story and saying everything was done with the rifle.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    The search took place by consent, according to another federal law enforcement source, meaning no search warrant was needed.
    Please tell me these dopes didnt rely on a "consent" search in a case of this magnitude.

-

I'll bet this is the work of a lone american nutjob. He built the crudest bombs you could build, walked down the street, tossed one in one garbage can walked a lil more and threw the second into another can and just kept on walking.

terrorists usually take the credit