Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1138

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

  1. #241
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531
    Here's an interesting, could-be-related bit of info:

    John Kerry is in Saudi Arabia for a meeting with their foreign minister or PM, and his meeting was suddenly closed to the press.

  2. #242
    The female just identified who was killed was watching her boyfriend and the little boy was eating ice cream. Horrific and sad. Patience and facts go hand and hand for those of us on the outside looking in.

  3. #243
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    The female just identified who was killed was watching her boyfriend and the little boy was eating ice cream. Horrific and sad. Patience and facts go hand and hand for those of us on the outside looking in.
    I read that two brothers were standing next to the young boy who was killed. Brothers 31 and 33 years old from Stoneham (a town I lived in for 13 years) had just been laid off from their roofing jobs and each of them lost a leg. So utterly tragic.

  4. #244
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,974
    Awful news.

    Hope all your loved ones are safe.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I read that two brothers were standing next to the young boy who was killed. Brothers 31 and 33 years old from Stoneham (a town I lived in for 13 years) had just been laid off from their roofing jobs and each of them lost a leg. So utterly tragic.
    Horrific

  6. #246
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I don't know how to post links on my phone but there is a very interesting photo in the Daily News of the aforementioned person of interest.

    The head line and is Report: Saudi man questioned in Boston Marathon bombing is a witness

    You should take a look

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    From the article:

    He didn’t do it.

    The Saudi national questioned in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon terror blasts that killed three is considered a witness rather than a suspect, sources told the Daily News on Tuesday.

    Ali Alharbi, 22, remained hospitalized in Boston as investigators searched every inch of his Revere, Mass., apartment and grilled his roommate.

    But it turns out the student was apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time when two bombs exploded Monday afternoon near the finish line of the event that draws runners from around the globe.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2QeseEsEQ

  7. #247
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,295
    ^
    Saw that

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #248
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094

    Im the most cynical pr*ck ever.

    http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...oston-marathon

    Just read this...and my first thought is...I want a full work up on this guy.

    When, where, who, what...everything about him until the bombs went off.

    I'm serious.

    People yell about my pension....but I have thoughts like this.

    Please forgive me.






    But I still want the work-up.





    =

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...oston-marathon

    Just read this...and my first thought is...I want a full work up on this guy.

    When, where, who, what...everything about him until the bombs went off.

    I'm serious.

    People yell about my pension....but I have thoughts like this.

    Please forgive me.






    But I still want the work-up.





    =
    Listen...if they are on the ball, I'm sure its being done.

  10. #250
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Listen...if they are on the ball, I'm sure its being done.
    In all honesty, before 9/11 alot of us trusted the Feds...then we met them in the field after....and realized why 9/11 happened. Just sayin.

    Clueless.

    Like I said, I am cynical and faithless, a fault, not an attribute.

    Hope I'm wrong.

    -

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In all honesty, before 9/11 alot of us trusted the Feds...then we met them in the field after....and realized why 9/11 happened. Just sayin.

    Clueless.

    Like I said, I am cynical and faithless, a fault, not an attribute.

    Hope I'm wrong.

    -
    I don't think it's crazy to think anything at this point.

  12. #252
    Classy showing from the NY faithful today and yesterday. Yankees were complete class today. Thank you.

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Classy showing from the NY faithful today and yesterday. Yankees were complete class today. Thank you.
    Agreed.

  14. #254
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Classy showing from the NY faithful today and yesterday. Yankees were complete class today. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Agreed.
    Hey...we are East Coast brothers. No one messes with us.

    -

  15. #255
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,169
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In all honesty, before 9/11 alot of us trusted the Feds...then we met them in the field after....and realized why 9/11 happened. Just sayin.

    Clueless.

    Like I said, I am cynical and faithless, a fault, not an attribute.

    Hope I'm wrong.

    -
    Funny thing is everyone I know that is NYPD says the same exact thing about the feds.

  16. #256
    Everyone I talk to sees so sure that they will get whoever did this.

    Why am I not as sure as everyone else?

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Hey...we are East Coast brothers. No one messes with us.

    -
    Like family. It's one thing if I **** with them but if someone else does...


    On a good note, my son came home from his grandmother's tonight ( he had just left the event a short time before the bomb ) and was fortunately spared any trauma (7 years old). He knows what happened but within a few minutes, was talking about his legos (lol)...kids. Anyway, hoping they get this/these ****ers. Looks like they have serial numbers off the pressure cooker(s) from some of the images. Hope they can gather enough evidence to track these cowards down.

  18. #258
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,169

    Bombing @ Boston Marathon finish line?

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Everyone I talk to sees so sure that they will get whoever did this.

    Why am I not as sure as everyone else?
    I am not too familiar with Boston and how much surveillance they have but I imagine they already have video of him/them.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I am not too familiar with Boston and how much surveillance they have but I imagine they already have video of him/them.
    The area has cameras all over it. There is a bank right across the street. Not to mention, it's the finish line so there are lots of civilian video too. Word is that pictures/video is pouring in.

  20. #260
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,121
    One ? - wouldn't there have been ongoing sweeps of the area w/ sniffing dogs? What's the SOP for that?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us