Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Junior Matlocks on reddit are creaming themselves right now. "More evidence to sort through!"

****ing nerds.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Tough to tell from the pictures. They could very well be freshly showered and shaved jihadists.

If they are twisted thrill-seeking suburbanites as you suggest, I would think someone would have ID'd them by now (or will do so shortly).
    Only shave themselves completely when they are about to meet Allah.

That includes the head.

Allah's Apostle stopped (for a while near the Jimar) at Mina during his last Hajj for the people and they were asking him questions. A man came and said, "I forgot and got my head shaved before slaughtering the Hadi (sacrificing animal)." The Prophet said, "There is no harm, go and do the slaughtering now." Then another person came and said, "I forgot and slaughtered (the camel) before Rami (throwing of the pebbles) at the Jamra." The Prophet said, "Do the Rami now and there is no harm."
    Al-Bukhari, a ninth-century Muslim scholar who spent years collecting hadith, quotes the prophet as saying "May Allah bless those who shaved" during the Hajj (pilgrimage); and the Quran states that "ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear."
    Today, however, many Jihadists claim that in order to appear transparent to the Infidels (us), shaving is not necessary. This is from the "Elders" who would never perform any kind of operation - only tell others to do it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez. This does not look promising. These guys could be half-way across the world now.

Suspect 1 looks like a complete blur.

Suspect 2 looks like a teenager. He might have a facebook or twitter. ONly problem is he is carrying his backpack on one shoulder. I would think the bomb is pretty heavy.

Lets all just pray that he investigators catch a lucky break or something.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Jeez. This does not look promising. These guys could be half-way across the world now.

Suspect 2 looks like a teenager. He might have a facebook or twitter. ONly problem is he is carrying his backpack on one shoulder. I would think the bomb is pretty heavy.

It's troubling to me that their pics were released like this. It tells me the Feds have no idea where they are or how to find them, and are now forced to rely on southside.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

My feeling after that press conference was "please tell me you are hiding ALOT more info. than these blurry photos of...somebody".

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    It's troubling to me that their pics were released like this. It tells me the Feds have no idea where they are or how to find them, and are now forced to rely on southside.
    Just heard someone on TV talking about how the videos are compressed and that there will be likely better resolution ones released soon. I hope this is the case.

I think the Feds have hit a bit of a plateau in the investigation and are now looking to the public for help. I am sure someone has iPhone video or a pic with these guys in it. The best pic I have seen is the side profile of Suspect 2. And it also looked like he was using a phone in one of the pics.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just heard someone on TV talking about how the videos are compressed and that there will be likely better resolution ones released soon. I hope this is the case.
    Meh. If this were the movies there'd be some FBI type standing behind a techno geek hunched over a computer monitor and they're both staring at some blurry image. And the FBI guy would say, "Can you zoom in on the face and enhance?" And the geek would say, "No problem." And suddenly the picture would become not only bigger but crystal clear.

If this were the movies.

The pictures they published today are the best they've got.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like they r relying on the public to solve the case.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I feel like they r relying on the public to solve the case.
    They've solved the case. they are relying on the public to find the suspects.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    They've solved the case. they are relying on the public to find the suspects.
    You couldnt be more wrong, but you know this.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You couldnt be more wrong, but you know this.

-
    Your like that little skin thing on the back of my elbow. I know it's not going to kill me, its nothing really but it's just always there. No way am taking the time or spending the money to get it removed, but there it is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's confusing to me is that they no doubt have better resolution photos than the ones they've released. I simply don't believe these are the best they've got.

If that's true, what's the purpose of releasing these fuzzy messes instead of the best they have? I don't understand it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566 View Post
    What's confusing to me is that they no doubt have better resolution photos than the ones they've released. I simply don't believe these are the best they've got.

If that's true, what's the purpose of releasing these fuzzy messes instead of the best they have? I don't understand it.
    I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing that since most of the public has poor eye sight, the blurry photos would match what they actually see better. if they see crystal clear pics, that wouldn't match when they see the blurry suspects with their poor eyesight. Pretty smart if you think about it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing that since most of the public has poor eye sight, the blurry photos would match what they actually see better. if they see crystal clear pics, that wouldn't match when they see the blurry suspects with their poor eyesight. Pretty smart if you think about it.
    ahh I hadn't taken that into account. A regular Codumbo you are.

but yeah.. they just had some 5th degree expert on CNN who said the same thing. The feds have better photos then the ones they've released. but then never commented on why they haven't released them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Your like that little skin thing on the back of my elbow. I know it's not going to kill me, its nothing really but it's just always there. No way am taking the time or spending the money to get it removed, but there it is.
    And you're an annoying dooshbarx that I can remove with a clickity click click of my keyboard and be the hero of the hampur and Landing Thrip in one fell swoop.

WHose got the Aces....... and whose got the pair of two's?

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you're an annoying dooshbarx that I can remove with a clickity click click of my keyboard and be the hero of the hampur and Landing Thrip in one fell swoop.

-
    ...uhmmm...you know you brandish the ban sword right?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

-
    I don't need you. I already have someone who tells me I'm wrong every day.

Check out VH1....Garry Moore is filling in for Thin Lizzy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    ...uhmmm...you know you brandish the ban sword right?
    Sooth has vouched for the chowds this week.

FF2@ has his protection.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're. Not your.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    By whomever inside Law Enforcement leaked all this information.
    Whoever. Not whomever.