Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1138

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

  1. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I do believe it would be worthwile speaking to her.
    You said "she needs to explain herself."
    Educate yourself about how these people operate. My guess is her and all of their close family have very little idea of what was going on.
    The families and wives of the London Bombers had no idea what was being planned.
    I understand you are upset and so is your whole country but don't demonise someone with words when you have no idea about their situation.
    At the very least, she has insanely poor judgment and was easily swayed by somebody who really wasn't making his radical viewpoints very hidden. I'm sorry, I have little to no sympathy for her. I feel bad for their child, he/she is the one who will suffer when they had no chance to make their own choices...

  2. #882
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    Why? because she converted to Islam?
    Then drag Tom Cruise in at the same time because he belives aliens crashed into a volcano.
    What relative of TC blew something up?

  3. #883
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Exactly, there's no way she didn't know something was up. I meant maybe she didn't know of the exact plan, but she had to know his radical views at the very least
    Depending on how deeply they were attached to Al Qaeda, they are taught to build a legend just like a CIA operator. They become a good citizen and mix with the public even if they are devout muslims they will partake in alcohol and drugs at times. They do everything possible to keep ANYONE from suspecting what they are about to do some of them dont even know the plans untill the day of reckoning (although thats highly unlikely in this situation).

    I was looking at the video of the father earlier and you can see from his body language that he had no idea what was going on. Sadly he is defending these (unts out of love, but in the comming weeks he will be left to deal with the fallout of their dispicable plans.

  4. #884
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    What relative of TC blew something up?
    I was just tagging onto the comment of her converting to Islam.
    I believe in the rule of innocent untill proven guilty. Reading through this posts early pages there were pictures of innocent people being bandied about as THE Terrorists. In these hard moments its easy to go on a witch hunt but thats what the terrorists want, fear and confusion. Let the FBI and Police do their jobs and we will know the full story very soon.

  5. #885
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    What relative of TC blew something up?
    Exactly. The wife needs to be vigorously questioned.

    And I would send a drone to wherever their mother and father are.

  6. #886
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I was just tagging onto the comment of her converting to Islam.
    I believe in the rule of innocent untill proven guilty. Reading through this posts early pages there were pictures of innocent people being bandied about as THE Terrorists. In these hard moments its easy to go on a witch hunt but thats what the terrorists want, fear and confusion. Let the FBI and Police do their jobs and we will know the full story very soon.
    What fun is that? It is far more fun and productive to use our internet sleuthing skills, political views (either side), and belief in our own infallibility, for vigilantism and rumor mongering!





    (and I include myself in this )

  7. #887
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    What fun is that? It is far more fun and productive to use our internet sleuthing skills, political views (either side), and belief in our own infallibility, for vigilantism and rumor mongering!





    (and I include myself in this )
    I guess you are right

    I remember the aftermath of the London Bombings 2 of the bombers lived within a quarter of a mile of my house and there were groups of people wanting to attack their families. Unfortunatly the families had absolutly no idea of their childrens plans.

  8. #888
    Father "They were framed".

  9. #889
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I was just tagging onto the comment of her converting to Islam.
    I believe in therule of innocent untill proven guilty. Reading through this posts early pages there were pictures of innocent people being bandied about as THE Terrorists. In these hard moments its easy to go on a witch hunt but thats what the terrorists want, fear and confusion. Let the FBI and Police do their jobs and we will know the full story very soon.
    Me too, and to use every method possible to make sure you get it right.

  10. #890
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Me too, and to use every method possible to make sure you get it right.
    I agree with you 51 which is why I said to wait until the dust has settled.

    Currently there are two guilty people. Thankfully one is dead and the other is running out of corner space. Then the FBI, Homeland Security and eventually the CIA can go after the real planners of the attack.

    You are not alone in understanding how it feels to lose innocents.
    I lived through 13 years of the IRA bombing my country followed by the London attacks.

    My thoughts go out to everyone involved in this horrendous situation.

  11. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Ahhhh, the hypocrisy of Hollyweirds like John McClane and gun control. We know they make a huge amount for shooting up the silver screen but I bet they carry in their personal life too.

    Pilots are supposed to carry a weapon, but the scare tactics that the gun grabbers used had them unarmed just in time for 9/11. Hip hip hooray!

    I bet there are a lot of folks in the Metro-Boston area that were wishing they had one now just in case
    John McClane is a fictional character.

    Before this goes completely off the rails, shut up.

  12. #892
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    John McClane is a fictional character.

    Before this goes completely off the rails, shut up.
    Yippie Kay ay MF'er.

  13. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    At the very least, she has insanely poor judgment and was easily swayed by somebody who really wasn't making his radical viewpoints very hidden. I'm sorry, I have little to no sympathy for her. I feel bad for their child, he/she is the one who will suffer when they had no chance to make their own choices...
    Not to defend her, but it is fathomable that she was clueless.

    Men live lies that their wives should but don't catch on to regularly. It's easy to say in hindsight, she should have known... but when you love someone, you don't really look for signs if they are part of a dormant terrorist cell, or whatever.

    She needs to be questioned, no doubt, but I'd bet she's completely in the dark. The both of these guys look 100% guilty, and it looks like they've spent 10+ years in this country putting up a "look American" front, only to be activated in some way to take action.

    Look at the kids twitter, his posts are grossly cliche of a 19 year old screw up, placing value on money, drugs, hoes... but its a charade, he very obviously muslim. So it's part of the act to blend in... the cryptic tweets where he mentions bombs, explosions, taking action, 9/11, alarms, clocks, the marathon, and suicide, those are the posts that reveal more of what the younger brother was about.

  14. #894
    Man, I just stumbled upon an Indian message board where they were discussing the bombers.

    They make us look like amateurs when we argue. The Hindis were slamming the Pakis and Islam and man were they brutal. Those Indians hate and I mean hate Islam and they don't hold back. (lol)

  15. #895
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Am i the only one who got even more confused by the last press conference. Things dont add up.

  16. #896
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Man, I just stumbled upon an Indian message board where they were discussing the bombers.

    They make us look like amateurs when we argue. The Hindis were slamming the Pakis and Islam and man were they brutal. Those Indians hate and I mean hate Islam and they don't hold back. (lol)
    Well they are pretty used to these types of bombs...

    And wtf, basically, after all day today, the police admit they have no freaking idea where the dude is. Jason Bourne action right here

  17. #897
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,971
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Man, I just stumbled upon an Indian message board where they were discussing the bombers.

    They make us look like amateurs when we argue. The Hindis were slamming the Pakis and Islam and man were they brutal. Those Indians hate and I mean hate Islam and they don't hold back. (lol)
    Link..

  18. #898
    I can only guess this dude is dead somewhere, stowed away on a trip out of town somehow, or in a safe house.

    No explanation for how that many shots went off last night, and this guy drove right away from them and then disappeared into thin air... not with this many resources here.

  19. #899
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    I can only guess this dude is dead somewhere, stowed away on a trip out of town somehow, or in a safe house.

    No explanation for how that many shots went off last night, and this guy drove right away from them and then disappeared into thin air... not with this many resources here.
    Drove? They said he escaped on foot. And they weren't apart of the 7-11 robbery.

  20. #900
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,123
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Men live lies that their wives should but don't catch on to regularly. It's easy to say in hindsight, she should have known... but when you love someone, you don't really look for signs if they are part of a basketball team, or whatever.
    Amen to that. 32's wife still doesn't know he's black.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us