Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Sloppy guy....INNOCENT!
    How are we going to find him to extend the Hampur invite? Or can it be done in absentia as an honorary member?

Surprise, surprise. The two commando guys were...commandos. The sloppy guy was....a sloppy guy. The two sporty guys were....sporty. And the two weasely looking terrorist mofos were........weasely terrorist looking mofos

It's true. None of the pictures that we scrutinized were of the suspects.

I hope they get these fckers!

Rookie
    The logo on the hat is the same as a security contractor called Craft International. Good find by SINY Jets. I believe former SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle had (RIP) a hand in Craft. Probably made up of many former Teams guys and gentlemen of similar ilk.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The first bags looks full enough. Young men, motive?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Meh on the quality of the facial images, but hopefully these two savages hang together normally and the sight of them will ring a bell with someone.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Can anyone tell if the knapsacks are the same make?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Meh on the quality of the facial images, but hopefully these two savages hang together normally and the sight of them will ring a bell with someone.

-
    My guess...they off themselves before being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    My guess...they off themselves before being caught.
    My fear is they pull this off again. When was the last time something like this happened without the perps being immediately caught or committing suicide on the spot?

Also, the black hat is Bridgestone Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    My fear is they pull this off again. When was the last time something like this happened without the perps being immediately caught or committing suicide on the spot?

Also, the black hat is Bridgestone Golf.
    They've identified the hats on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/findbostonbo..._suspect_1_no/

The white hat looks to be a Ralph Lauren hat.

Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    It took about 7 years to catch Eric Rudolph.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

The white hat looks to be a Ralph Lauren hat.

I'm guessing they will find out that virtually everything we see them wearing including the backpacks, was all bought together in the same place just for this mission.

-

Jets Insider VIP

Glad I play Srixons.

All League
    The one in the white hat reminds me of another psychopath- Dylan Kleibold from Columbine. Just a guess but they probably didn't have any political motive, probably just two twisted f----s who wanted to see the carnage for disgusting kicks.

Far cry from mangey jihadists from what I can see. Betting they're from decent suburban families...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The one in the white hat reminds me of another psychopath- Dylan Kleibold from Columbine. Just a guess but they probably didn't have any political motive, probably just two twisted f----s who wanted to see the carnage for disgusting kicks.

Far cry from mangey jihadists from what I can see. Betting they're from decent suburban families...
    They look like middle eastern terrorists to me.

Last edited by southside; 04-18-2013 at 07:44 PM.

New very clear image from someone on reddit. On the left, walking away without a very concerned look on his face.

EDIT: Notice he has no backpack. Also, it was thought that Suspect #1 might be a few feet behind him next to the lady in pink but some are saying that's a different person.

Last edited by southside; 04-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    They look like middle eastern terrorists to me.

that whole Italian/Iranian/Syrian/ Morraco genre. i was in Queens Tuesday and saw a million of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

Tough to tell from the pictures. They could very well be freshly showered and shaved jihadists.

If they are twisted thrill-seeking suburbanites as you suggest, I would think someone would have ID'd them by now (or will do so shortly).

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Tough to tell from the pictures. They could very well be freshly showered and shaved jihadists.
    Or a couple of MIT students.