Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1138

Thread: Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack (MERGED)

  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Sloppy guy....INNOCENT!
    How are we going to find him to extend the Hampur invite? Or can it be done in absentia as an honorary member?

  2. #522
    Surprise, surprise. The two commando guys were...commandos. The sloppy guy was....a sloppy guy. The two sporty guys were....sporty. And the two weasely looking terrorist mofos were........weasely terrorist looking mofos

  3. #523


    It's true. None of the pictures that we scrutinized were of the suspects.

    I hope they get these fckers!

  4. #524
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    889
    The logo on the hat is the same as a security contractor called Craft International. Good find by SINY Jets. I believe former SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle had (RIP) a hand in Craft. Probably made up of many former Teams guys and gentlemen of similar ilk.

  5. #525

  6. #526
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,067
    The first bags looks full enough. Young men, motive?

  7. #527
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Meh on the quality of the facial images, but hopefully these two savages hang together normally and the sight of them will ring a bell with someone.

    -

  8. #528
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,067
    Can anyone tell if the knapsacks are the same make?

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Meh on the quality of the facial images, but hopefully these two savages hang together normally and the sight of them will ring a bell with someone.

    -
    My guess...they off themselves before being caught.

  10. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    My guess...they off themselves before being caught.
    My fear is they pull this off again. When was the last time something like this happened without the perps being immediately caught or committing suicide on the spot?

    Also, the black hat is Bridgestone Golf.

  11. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    My fear is they pull this off again. When was the last time something like this happened without the perps being immediately caught or committing suicide on the spot?

    Also, the black hat is Bridgestone Golf.
    They've identified the hats on Reddit.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/findbostonbo..._suspect_1_no/



    The white hat looks to be a Ralph Lauren hat.


  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    My fear is they pull this off again. When was the last time something like this happened without the perps being immediately caught or committing suicide on the spot?
    It took about 7 years to catch Eric Rudolph.

  13. #533
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    They've identified the hats on Reddit.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/findbostonbo..._suspect_1_no/



    The white hat looks to be a Ralph Lauren hat.

    I'm guessing they will find out that virtually everything we see them wearing including the backpacks, was all bought together in the same place just for this mission.

    -

  14. #534
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,279
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    They've identified the hats on Reddit.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/findbostonbo..._suspect_1_no/

    Glad I play Srixons.

  15. #535
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    The one in the white hat reminds me of another psychopath- Dylan Kleibold from Columbine. Just a guess but they probably didn't have any political motive, probably just two twisted f----s who wanted to see the carnage for disgusting kicks.

    Far cry from mangey jihadists from what I can see. Betting they're from decent suburban families...

  16. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The one in the white hat reminds me of another psychopath- Dylan Kleibold from Columbine. Just a guess but they probably didn't have any political motive, probably just two twisted f----s who wanted to see the carnage for disgusting kicks.

    Far cry from mangey jihadists from what I can see. Betting they're from decent suburban families...
    They look like middle eastern terrorists to me.





    Last edited by southside; 04-18-2013 at 07:44 PM.

  17. #537
    New very clear image from someone on reddit. On the left, walking away without a very concerned look on his face.

    EDIT: Notice he has no backpack. Also, it was thought that Suspect #1 might be a few feet behind him next to the lady in pink but some are saying that's a different person.

    Last edited by southside; 04-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.

  18. #538
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    They look like middle eastern terrorists to me.





    that whole Italian/Iranian/Syrian/ Morraco genre. i was in Queens Tuesday and saw a million of these guys.

  19. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The one in the white hat reminds me of another psychopath- Dylan Kleibold from Columbine. Just a guess but they probably didn't have any political motive, probably just two twisted f----s who wanted to see the carnage for disgusting kicks.

    Far cry from mangey jihadists from what I can see. Betting they're from decent suburban families...
    Tough to tell from the pictures. They could very well be freshly showered and shaved jihadists.

    If they are twisted thrill-seeking suburbanites as you suggest, I would think someone would have ID'd them by now (or will do so shortly).

  20. #540
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,946
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Tough to tell from the pictures. They could very well be freshly showered and shaved jihadists.
    Or a couple of MIT students.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us