Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Cowardly act" in Boston

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Russians....
    No. Chechens.
    Actually, when first reports surfaced about terrorist wearing a hoodie, I was thinking of someone else...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I do not know why they did it. But if Chechens started terrorizing America - we have not seen the end of it. Nt even close.
    Time to get Jack Bauer on the case.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can u imagine the conversations in the WH after the bomb? They must've been praying for a right winger to be charged w the terrorist attack. Sorry, O.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Can u imagine the conversations in the WH after the bomb? They must've been praying for a right winger to be charged w the terrorist attack. Sorry, O.....
    Islamic Terrorists are right-wingers they just practice a different religion than Christian right-wingers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Islamic Terrorists are right-wingers they just practice a different religion than Christian right-wingers.
    Sure Vincenzo...now back to your Prayer rug / La Raza meetup

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sure Vincenzo...now back to your Prayer rug / La Raza meetup
    I'm actually a Christian skippy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I'm actually a Christian skippy.
    You're an unadulterated Commie and they're about as Christian as B. Hussein is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy F, you can't help yourself. When something like this happens no one in the govt gives a F about politics, get the people homage responsible period. You interject bs righting nonsense no matter what the topic. Shut the F up and stick to Wall a street.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Holy F, you can't help yourself. When something like this happens no one in the govt gives a F about politics, get the people homage responsible period. You interject bs righting nonsense no matter what the topic. Shut the F up and stick to Wall a street.
    BS, Axelrod etc on the left were insinuating it was conservatives because it was "tax day" , crack open a browser and check it out

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    BS, Axelrod etc on the left were insinuating it was conservatives because it was "tax day" , crack open a browser and check it out
    Apparently CR, along with the rest of America doesn't watch that train wreck MS-DNC...

Angry Little Ricky Maddow, Tingles, all of them were insinuating it was the work of right wing extremists....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Apparently CR, along with the rest of America doesn't watch that train wreck MS-DNC...

Angry Little Ricky Maddow, Tingles, all of them were insinuating it was the work of right wing extremists....
    I could care less what the left wing or right wing media has to say. Axelrod is no longer a part of the govt.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could care less what the left wing or right wing media has to say. Axelrod is no longer a part of the govt.
    He's Been Obama's #1 guy...don't pretend to really believe that Obama isn't as arrogant and nasty as they come, who's Chicago-style thug politics drives his every move. We've had over 4 years of him already.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's Been Obama's #1 guy...don't pretend to really believe that Obama isn't as arrogant and nasty as they come, who's Chicago-style thug politics drives his every move. We've had over 4 years of him already.
    Lol, you can't stop.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy F, you can't help yourself. When something like this happens no one in the govt gives a F about politics,
    Lol....really? Allow me to introduce you to a friend.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol....really? Allow me to introduce you to a friend.

-
    You bore me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You bore me.
    Apparently, so does reality

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Apparently, so does reality
    LOL, oh boy if I don't agree with rightwingers I also do not deal with reality?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post

And how is this any different from the News Corp owned New York Post picking out a random brown skinned high school kid and putting him on the cover, insinuating that he was the FBI's main suspect?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who can't help themselves?

I'll throw out Jay Mohr for general irrelevance, but the rest is pure transparency on what matters most to these people.

Don't forget, these quotes were made while we had no idea who the bombers were. Everyone else wanted to apprehend the fugitives and secure the city - but these prominent members of the sociopathic left couldn't help themselves, agenda trumps all.

Speaking of, the US government shall be trying the 19 year old as a common criminal. Speak not of terrorism, taint not Obama's glorious record.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    what does this have to do with the current administration's conversations during this horrific event?

All of the news media were horrible and wrong.

Seeking the death penalty isn't good enough either?

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Who can't help themselves?

I'll throw out Jay Mohr for general irrelevance, but the rest is pure transparency on what matters most to these people.

Don't forget, these quotes were made while we had no idea who the bombers were. Everyone else wanted to apprehend the fugitives and secure the city - but these prominent members of the sociopathic left couldn't help themselves, agenda trumps all.

Speaking of, the US government shall be trying the 19 year old as a common criminal. Speak not of terrorism, taint not Obama's glorious record.