Thread: Say no to Geno & EJ

Say no to Geno & EJ

I cringe at the thought of drafting either player. Players that play that style @ An don't survive. They should model themselves after Warren MOON a real pro & class act.

All Pro
    Yeah! Just say no to BLACK quarterbacks!

Dey tuk are jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Yeah! Just say no to BLACK quarterbacks!

Dey tuk are jobs!

I only want h-whaght playrz lahke Tah-ler Wheelson and Tah-ler Bray.

Hall Of Fame
    Dump this racist thread.

Just say no to Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, Wayne Chrebet, and Brian Hartline

We don't need WR's that can't jump!

Warren Moon & Doug Williams played the Qb position right & neither player resembles either one of them.

Do you really want a Qb who.played in a spread offense? Scrambling Qbs never work.out long term

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Warren Moon & Doug Williams played the Qb position right & neither player resembles either one of them.

Do you really want a Qb who.played in a spread offense? Scrambling Qbs never work.out long term
    Geno Smith is a pocket passer that can also run, not the other way around

Unreal

Shark threads. They jump themselves.

Ive learned in the past month that there are MANY draft experts on JI

Speculation is all fair and fun, but unless you actually watch film and have facts other than you dont like the player leave it up to the real talent evaluators.

I cannot wait until Draft Day.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Hahahahhaahahah!

Well played sir

Geno is hardly a prototypical Qb, he's overrated in a weak Qb class, ran a less than desirable spread offense & has bust written all over him!

Although Qbs like RG3 & Vick can be exciting they don't last. Drop back Qbs are here to stay!

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/201...n-matt-barkley

take a look at this article. It's pretty interesting....It contains two charts tracking college QB's passes...70% of the passes Geno Smith threw were <10 yards.....33% of them were thrown behind the line of scrimmage...When you have playmakers like Austin and Bailey those quick screens can really pad your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    I cringe at the thought of drafting either player. Players that play that style @ An don't survive. They should model themselves after Warren MOON a real pro & class act.
    I won't label you as racist because I agree neither QB should be on the jets roster, but I also feel the same way about Johnny Football down in Texas.

Give me Glennon, or give me Bridgewater next year.

Quote Originally Posted by premeteam View Post

take a look at this article. It's pretty interesting....It contains two charts tracking college QB's passes...70% of the passes Geno Smith threw were <10 yards.....33% of them were thrown behind the line of scrimmage...When you have playmakers like Austin and Bailey those quick screens can really pad your stats.
    Excellent post!

Quote Originally Posted by premeteam View Post

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...kjets&id=22378

Poor pocket presence, completion % deceiving due to really short passes & horrible play in cold weather doesn't translate well to.our team!

I would prefer Glennon or EJ to Geno or Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    I would prefer Glennon or EJ to Geno or Barkley.
    Agreed lets Get Glennon!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    lol.

In Soviet Russia, joke tells you!