Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: I believe Mark Sanchez can bring us back to the playoffs

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,382
    Post Thanks / Like

    I believe Mark Sanchez can bring us back to the playoffs

    I'll let you know what drugs im on when they wear off.

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez never brought us to the playoffs.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drugs? More like you are hooked up to a garbage heap juice IV.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    I believe Mark Sanchez can bring us back to the playoffs
    Did Sanchez get his bus driver's license this off season?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLR6SM6YJ1E

    Just sayin'

    That was one heck of a throw...maybe the best of Sanchez career....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLR6SM6YJ1E

    Just sayin'

    That was one heck of a throw...maybe the best of Sanchez career....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOJlHHyN-hE

    trumped
    Last edited by The Band; 04-17-2013 at 08:36 PM.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy

  8. #8
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    He brought the team the first two seasons of his term but now he has fallen off!

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    He brought the team the first two seasons of his term but now he has fallen off!
    No he didn't. The team survived despite his sub-optimal play.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

    agreed


    WTF happened to this QB?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Mark Sanchez is capable of good things on a team where he is protected and given some playmakers. on a team with a so-so OL, Shonn Greene at RB, and Jeremy Kerley as the best receiver...not so much. He is not an "elite" QB by any stretch.

    The Jets just dont have enough talent to support the type of player Mark Sanchez is. I think if Sanchez ended up on a team like Philly, he would do very good things.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    No he didn't. The team survived despite his sub-optimal play.
    Bull****.

    In 2010 Sanchez was a big part of us getting to the playoffs. Did we forget all those comeback drives he led us on. If it wasnt for them, we wouldnt have made the playoffs.

    I know Sanchez isnt popular, but let's call a spade a spade.

    And to answer this thread, no. Mark's time in NY is up.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    He can but he needs this.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ox5Nm2-61Y

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like
    I respect your opinion but I think Sanchez is broken mentally he needs to go to a small market like Tampa or Jax and lick his wounds and get over the butt fumble etc and start fresh. Now don't get me wrong if he is are starter I will be behind him 100%

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He can but he needs this.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ox5Nm2-61Y
    lol jinx?

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    I think Mark Sanchez is capable of good things on a team where he is protected and given some playmakers. on a team with a so-so OL, Shonn Greene at RB, and Jeremy Kerley as the best receiver...not so much. He is not an "elite" QB by any stretch.
    What qb would play well with a sub-par oline, a division 3 receiving corps and an avg rb? Not to mention Sparano running the O.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    LOL

    agreed


    WTF happened to this QB?
    Sabrett instead of Thumman`s.




  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    What qb would play well with a sub-par oline, a division 3 receiving corps and an avg rb? Not to mention Sparano running the O.
    elite QB's make everyone look better. I know GB has good receivers, but their RB's and OL are nothing special year in year out.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    What qb would play well with a sub-par oline, a division 3 receiving corps and an avg rb? Not to mention Sparano running the O.
    think of Mark Sanchez as Trent Dilfer, thats what he is.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    think of Mark Sanchez as Trent Dilfer, thats what he is.
    w/o a ring

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us