Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: No. 1 Draft Pick comes out of teh closet!

  1. #1

    No. 1 Draft Pick comes out of teh closet!


  2. #2
    I heard there is a Catholic pope too!


    Much more newsworthy is the fact that one of the best-looking female basketball players in history was selected two spots later.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    those highlights were awesome.


    swat.

    swat again.


    I SAID SWAT *****ES!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I heard there is a Catholic pope too!


    Much more newsworthy is the fact that one of the best-looking female basketball players in history was selected two spots later.

    Whats woman behind her doing?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Whats woman behind her doing?
    learning type?

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,991
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Whats woman behind her doing?
    Worst cue-card holder ever.


    -

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,513
    Big surprise. The chick is 7 feet tall and sounds like Barry White. And now there's more confirmed competition out there for Southside.

  8. #8
    Nice to see that the WNBA has the people behind the Brock Landers: Angels Live in My Town soundtrack working again:

    http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9...-says-just-are

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Magic Johnson's son is ghey too. He looks like the black version of the guy in your avitar

    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0416...nsonej_300.jpg

  10. #10
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Magic Johnson's son is ghey too. He looks like the black version of the guy in your avitar

    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0416...nsonej_300.jpg
    Old news, where you guyz been? Prolly raght-cheer.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,440
    what's with the left side of her face? looks a little off...

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Big surprise. The chick is 7 feet tall and sounds like Barry White. And now there's more confirmed competition out there for Southside.
    Likely. Her clit is probably bigger than his dork.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Nice to see that the WNBA has the people behind the Brock Landers: Angels Live in My Town soundtrack working again:

    http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9...-says-just-are
    LMAO. That is really terrible. They should have made Griner wear a red polyester leisure suit while they were at it.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Likely. Her clit is probably bigger than his dork.
    Do you know what ally means?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Do you know what ally means?
    This tandem is off to a rough start.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    This tandem is off to a rough start.
    Story of my life.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    You gotta respect that dude for being honest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us