Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: No. 1 Draft Pick comes out of teh closet!

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    No. 1 Draft Pick comes out of teh closet!


  2. #2
    I heard there is a Catholic pope too!


    Much more newsworthy is the fact that one of the best-looking female basketball players in history was selected two spots later.


  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    those highlights were awesome.


    swat.

    swat again.


    I SAID SWAT *****ES!!!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I heard there is a Catholic pope too!


    Much more newsworthy is the fact that one of the best-looking female basketball players in history was selected two spots later.

    Whats woman behind her doing?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Whats woman behind her doing?
    learning type?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Whats woman behind her doing?
    Worst cue-card holder ever.


    -

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Big surprise. The chick is 7 feet tall and sounds like Barry White. And now there's more confirmed competition out there for Southside.

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    453
    Nice to see that the WNBA has the people behind the Brock Landers: Angels Live in My Town soundtrack working again:

    http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9...-says-just-are

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Magic Johnson's son is ghey too. He looks like the black version of the guy in your avitar

    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0416...nsonej_300.jpg

  10. #10
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Magic Johnson's son is ghey too. He looks like the black version of the guy in your avitar

    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0416...nsonej_300.jpg
    Old news, where you guyz been? Prolly raght-cheer.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    what's with the left side of her face? looks a little off...

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Big surprise. The chick is 7 feet tall and sounds like Barry White. And now there's more confirmed competition out there for Southside.
    Likely. Her clit is probably bigger than his dork.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Nice to see that the WNBA has the people behind the Brock Landers: Angels Live in My Town soundtrack working again:

    http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9...-says-just-are
    LMAO. That is really terrible. They should have made Griner wear a red polyester leisure suit while they were at it.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Likely. Her clit is probably bigger than his dork.
    Do you know what ally means?

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Do you know what ally means?
    This tandem is off to a rough start.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    This tandem is off to a rough start.
    Story of my life.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,580

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    You gotta respect that dude for being honest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us