Thread: First round targets/trade back

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

First round targets/trade back

There are really only 2 super targets I have slated for us at 9,that being eighter Ansah and or Dion Jordan.My philosophy is to target eighter a front 7 guy,qb, and or game-breaking athlete on the field in the top 10.I have only 2,if any of those 2 are there,we take them.Otherwise I would pursue a trade back especially if Millner falls to 9 and or Rams wana move up and get Tavon Austin.
    So here is my first round mock with 3 picks :
    1.Trade number 9 for Rams 22 and 16
    2.Trade Revis for Bucs 13 pick
    With the 13 pick we select : Jarvis Jones
    With the 16 pick we select : Star Lotulelei
    With the 22 pick we select : Mike Glennon

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a sneaky suspicion Dion Jordan goes to Philly and Ansah goes to Cleveland.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this happens if STL wants to move up...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good until the Mike Glennon part......He's trash

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    There are really only 2 super targets I have slated for us at 9,that being eighter Ansah and or Dion Jordan.My philosophy is to target eighter a front 7 guy,qb, and or game-breaking athlete on the field in the top 10.I have only 2,if any of those 2 are there,we take them.Otherwise I would pursue a trade back especially if Millner falls to 9 and or Rams wana move up and get Tavon Austin.
    I'd far rather have Jordan than Ansah, and by all accounts Jordan will be gone by 9. Ansah is too scarey for me.

Trade 1 the jets would have to add, we couldn't get both those picks for the 9 most likely.

Trade 2 the Bucs have to add, just the 13th pick is simply not enough for Revis, no matter what happens in the future.

I'd be happy enough with Jones at 13.

I'd be shocked if Star is still there at 16.

I'd rage, throw my remote on the ground and go get drunk if we picked glennon at 22.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Why are you selecting Mike Glennon in the first round? Star may not drop to 16 either as he has been in the top 15 on many mocks and his heart condition has been cleared.

We will probably only be offered to trade back if Lane Johnson, Dion Jordan, or Dee Milliner falls to us at #9. There is a possibility that a team is so enamored with Star that they want to grab him at #9 or MAYBE Tavon at #9 but he should drop to at least 13.

If Lane Johnson falls to us, look for San Diego or Miami to offer a deal for him if they already have not.