Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets 2013 regular season schedule released *Full Schedule Inside*

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    terrible schedule.
    Dont know about that the back end looks doable also no cold weather away games. Out side of Balt none of those teams are all that good. At least we arent ending the year facing all PO teams. If we have 4 wins going into the bye it could be a good year. Really think if we get any kind of real QB play we may have something to root for with that. We will know what this team is going to be by week 4 IMO. No, it is week 14 our QB has a 50QBR but we can still make the PO race BS. I just dont get why we always end the year vs Miami though. Seems like they are our last game every year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Two games in the first 4 days.

LOL

Accelerate the pain, nice.

SAR I
    That is brutal. I think you exaggerate the 1-6. I see 2-5

That was just a joke there.

I just listed all my seats on Stubhub, all the games are up except Tampa, not sure why.

I'm at 2x for most home games, 3x for Pittsburgh and New England, and 1x for Cleveland.

SAR I
    Mr. Beemer\platinum card is creaming his jeans over what? A thousand dollar profit? That's 2 dinners in NYC. What a d!ckless putz.

All League
    You are so-vibing so wrong.

Sometimes you have a low-expectation year because you are lowly.

SAR I
    Actually it turned out to be heartburn. Nevermind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You got sh!t between your ears?
    Nice try dd ......sarjr

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Banned

Oh my, is this ever perfect.

The schedule-maker has a brilliant sense of humor.

December 22, Browns @ Jets, last home game, The Rexecution®.

...and we already have our back page photo.

SAR I
    Why does this board continue to allow this sardouche to just cheer for the jets to lose becsuse rex didn't give him an autograph. Pathetic troll shtick...

Answer sg3s bet ......sardouche

Not an easy schedule, Sept 22 could be the best home game

Oct 13th is the upset game, Steelers are also on a down year

set up for a decent finish, New Years in Miami

Jets Insider VIP
    Bummed that there's no home game on either side of Thanksgiving. That's a week I come back east with the fam and was hoping to catch a game on either the Sunday before or after the holiday.

Mezz A Corners, Row 1, I do okay on the aftermarket. 2x my face value is $250, much cheaper than a Club seat somewhere which will be $300 and up for those prime contests (Pitt, NE, Mia, Oak, NO). If you found a smart location in the new stadium, you're somewhat protected against a season like this.

SAR I
    Why would anyone pay over the odds for a seat with a great view when we're only winning 1 game all year?...you'll do well to give them away

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Why does this board continue to allow this sardouche to just cheer for the jets to lose becsuse rex didn't give him an autograph. Pathetic troll shtick...

Answer sg3s bet ......sardouche

Won't happen, rcw

Big mouth

Tiny cojones

Time for ALL Jet fans to ignore his lame schtick and, instead, get ready for the draft and the beginning of real football activities leading to the 2013 season

GO JETS! !

Nope. 90% of the coaching staff is new, new offense being installed, we're up to something like 7 starters on defense gone. If this team has a prayer of a .500 type season, it'll come late as they start to gel.

Couldn't be in a worse position than to have a warm weather Florida team up here in Week 1 and then have to fly to New England 3 days later for the annual beat-down. By the time they catch their breath, they're 0-2 and staring at the Bills as a must-win.

SAR I
    New coaching staff last year ... We blew the Bills Out ... Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Pros
    - ZERO night home games; seven at 1, one at 4:25. Awesome!
    - Opening at home for a fourth consecutive season.

Cons
    - New England Week 2 on Thursday Night
    - The Week 4-9 stretch. Ouch. 1-4 at best.
    - Cleveland 12/22. Better go to that game or sell them online for $5.

Solid schedule. Love having no night home games.

And LOL at people saying we'll have some after the flex scheduling. We're looking at a 3-6 team when we enter November.
    On the plus side ... If we have to ay a Thursday night game, Foxboro is not a long way to travel and in same Time Zone.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Bummed that there's no home game on either side of Thanksgiving. That's a week I come back east with the fam and was hoping to catch a game on either the Sunday before or after the holiday.
    Thanksgiving is late this year (11/28). The Dec 1 home game against Miami is the Sunday after Thanksgiving...And they are in Baltimore the weekend before, not a bad drive down from NY.

Hall Of Fame
    I am very happy with all the 1pm games. But the only reason why we got those was bc they league thinks we are going to stink.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Why would anyone pay over the odds for a seat with a great view when we're only winning 1 game all year?...you'll do well to give them away
    Because enemy fans pay top dollar to see their teams win big on the road.

SAR I

All League
    No need to analyze the schedule. It is what it is. It's the same thing every year. Some teams that we think are good will suck, and vice versa. Heck, maybe by mid year others will wish they weren't playing the NY Jets. Ya never know.

No matter the schedule, it's how good we are that makes it tough or not.

All Pro
    Brutal looking middle stretch ... Falcons, Steelers, Patriots, Bengals, Saints, then two road games after the bye week. December slate looks favourable (depending very much on how the Phish are doing) but by then we could be playing ourselves out of a good draft spot.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    No need to analyze the schedule. It is what it is. It's the same thing every year. Some teams that we think are good will suck, and vice versa. Heck, maybe by mid year others will wish they weren't playing the NY Jets. Ya never know.

No matter the schedule, it's how good we are that makes it tough or not.
    Correct, most likely not on the mid year, the Jets look like a chinese fire drill. Garrard is not a good Qb.