Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Jets 2013 regular season schedule released *Full Schedule Inside*

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Who cares how much you spent, you're a terrible fan. If anything, the team brings you such misery and you seem to hate every coach and decision it makes... wouldn't that make you pretty foolish to keep dumping so much money on it? I know I don't spend money on things I dislike. But that's me....
    I spent $80,000 on the Jets, won't spend $85,000. That makes me a "terrible fan". LOL

The average season ticket holder with 4 seats has spent the same thing, not like I'm alone here.

I hate the team that Rex Ryan destroyed. I liked it before him, I'll like it again after he's gone. Only 10 more months until I can enjoy football again. Can't wait.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I spent $80,000 on the Jets, won't spend $85,000. That makes me a "terrible fan". LOL

The average season ticket holder with 4 seats has spent the same thing, not like I'm alone here.

I hate the team that Rex Ryan destroyed. I liked it before him, I'll like it again after he's gone. Only 10 more months until I can enjoy football again. Can't wait.

SAR I
    Show receipts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get 7-9 from that schedule. Obviously, way too early to know with any certainty, but I just can't see the Jets (as they are currently, subject to change with draft and FA) beating ANY winning teams.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Show receipts.

$100 tickets x 3 Seats x 10 Games x 9 seasons = $27,000

$25 parking x 10 x 9 = $2,250

$4,000 PSL's x 4 = $16,000

$125 tickets x 4 x 10 x 4 = $20,000

$35 parking x 10 x 4 = $1,400

$100 per game food/gas/tolls x 5 x 12 = $6,000

Paid blue collar worker for his seats in 2000 = $10,000

Paid while collar worker for his seniority in 2008 = $4,000

Hotels while living in NH 1996-2009 = $17,500

Road trips (MIA, MIA, KC, SD, GB, IND, JAX) = $14,000

$118,150

Receipts? Feel free to swing by Bergen County, you're more than welcome to go through boxes of records for the past 15 years. I'll even have the cleaning girl bring you pretzels.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

$118,150

Receipts? Feel free to swing by Bergen County, you're more than welcome to go through boxes of records for the past 15 years. I'll even have the cleaning girl bring you pretzels.

SAR I
    Sure bro....that proves your bs is true...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

$118,150

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    You spend every day incessantly bashing the team. You seem to take joy and delight in the team's failure. Yes, that makes you a terrible fan. And no you did not like the team before Rex, you are the same guy who bashed Pennington for years and predicted the team to collapse and fall apart during the Mangini era. When exactly did you like the team? I won't hold my breath.....

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Ok, see you in 10 months! We'll miss you!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post

Ok, see you in 10 months! We'll miss you!
    I'll be attending a few games, just not going to go nuts this time.

I'm not the only season ticket holder who thinks this way. 40,000 no shows will sorta tell the story methinks.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be attending a few games, just not going to go nuts this time.

I'm not the only season ticket holder who thinks this way. 40,000 no shows will sorta tell the story methinks.

SAR I
    will you be mad if people actually show up? if the Jets actually win more games than you think?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    will you be mad if people actually show up? if the Jets actually win more games than you think?
    Of course not. I'd love the Jets to go 16-0 and the stands to be full.

Just saying that I won't be mad when the inverse happens.

SAR I

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you post tickets on the Jets Ticket exchange when you don't have them posted in your account or in hand?

I see plenty of listings up!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post

That is a BIG Jet fan!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eleven and five!!!

Jets will loose to the Pats, Fins, Falcons, Ravens and Steelers = 5 L's

Jets will Win vs Pats, Billsx2, Fins, Browns, Bengals, OAK, Panthers, Saints, Bucs, Titans = 11 DUBZ!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    How do you post tickets on the Jets Ticket exchange when you don't have them posted in your account or in hand?

I see plenty of listings up!
    No one uses the Jets ticket exchange.

Everyone uses Stubhub. Stubhub gives you three options: offer ticket downloads (have tickets now), offer ticket downloads (have tickets in September), mail tickets.

I chose 'download tickets in September'.

Thousands of tickets on sale now:

http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSear..._exp=1&sp=&sd=

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Eleven and five!!!

Jets will loose to the Pats, Fins, Falcons, Ravens and Steelers = 5 L's

Jets will Win vs Pats, Billsx2, Fins, Browns, Bengals, OAK, Panthers, Saints, Bucs, Titans = 11 DUBZ!!!
    Happy 4/20.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Who cares how much you spent, you're a terrible fan. If anything, the team brings you such misery and you seem to hate every coach and decision it makes... wouldn't that make you pretty foolish to keep dumping so much money on it? I know I don't spend money on things I dislike. But that's me....
    EXACTLY. But then you`ll have these morons calling you a NON-Fan. Or Not A Real Fan.

This team has ripped my heart out, stomped on it and shoved it up my *** way too many times over the years when I paid for tickets. Am I disgruntled? Absolutely. Pissed off that I no longer waste my time and money? Not At All. I am however, pissed off that they went halves with the Giants to build the Giants a new stadium they wanted. I hate the new stadium. It`s really a piece of junk and we all got ripped off because that stadium is NOT worth $1.6 Billion dollars. I would have to say $1 Billion was pocketed for salaries(which I`m certain most of those salary earnings went to Mexico). There is no way the stadium materials cost more in this area because it`s NY as opposed to Arlington, Texas. I`m sure the materials used for the new Giants Stadium were purchased as cheap as possible and probably imported from China.

Eh, keep the Jets for yourselves and enjoy the new Giants Stadium.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having only glanced at days of weeks and start times so far, I love this schedule as a fan of the Jets and the live football experience. Little Saturday tailgate shopping at some point then maybe pop a beer or two while watching an 8pm college game after the kid's gone to sleep. Wake up Sunday morning, read about football and triple check your FFL lineups, pack the car and head out. Do some tailgating, watch a 1pm start, and be home in time for the rest of the 4pm games. Or, maybe you put in some wife/kid time, forgoing the 4s, to clear things out for the night game.

7 of those plus one 4pm'er, which you can argue may be even better (I used to prefer 4pm starts....I like 1s better by a little now as I usually have much smaller/shorter tailgates these days).

But either way, no thanksgiving night, no impossible Monday or Tuesday morning hangovers from night games and no sleep (just mild ones from 10am Sunday beers)

I'm focusing on this for a few days and will start looking at the actual teams in a couple days.... Can't wait for the season!

Ps anyone win any prizes yet?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I get 7-9 from that schedule. Obviously, way too early to know with any certainty, but I just can't see the Jets (as they are currently, subject to change with draft and FA) beating ANY winning teams.
    I like flipping that to 9-7 Possible wins vs pitts and Balt this year. schedule after bye week looks easier than first half. Will be an interesting summer for sure. Alot still remains to be seen what we have here for 2013