Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Path to the draft and NFL network...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Path to the draft and NFL network...

I have to give this show and some of the people who work on it credit. I really enjoy the format and the content of this show. I don't agree with all of the opinions but these guys are not afraid to disagree with each other and yet do it respectfully without being glam *******s like some other shows.

In particular Paul Burmeister is a terrific host. Able to shift gears quickly, professional and yet seems like a super nice guy. I also like Daniel Jeremiah and even Casserly (whom I know others dislike). Even Baldinger has improved.

I come home for lunch each day and set the PVR so I can watch it when I get home from the beginning each day.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I have to give this show and some of the people who work on it credit. I really enjoy the format and the content of this show. I don't agree with all of the opinions but these guys are not afraid to disagree with each other and yet do it respectfully without being glam *******s like some other shows.

In particular Paul Burmeister is a terrific host. Able to shift gears quickly, professional and yet seems like a super nice guy. I also like Daniel Jeremiah and even Casserly (whom I know others dislike). Even Baldinger has improved.

I come home for lunch each day and set the PVR so I can watch it when I get home from the beginning each day.
    i like it 2....baldinger is hard to take.