Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebow throwing across Florham Park

Tebow throwing across Florham Park

Looks like Tebow's here to stay up until training camp at the very least. I go to college and play football for Fairleigh Dickinson University, and I saw him on the FDU field throwing with a few of my teammates and Clyde Gates. His motion looks identical to last years, honestly. It blows my mind that he's an NFL QB watching him live. Really athletic however, and actually has a cannon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Tebow to Gates... now there's a championship connection!

In the CFL, maybe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    Looks like Tebow's here to stay up until training camp at the very least. I go to college and play football for Fairleigh Dickinson University, and I saw him on the FDU field throwing with a few of my teammates and Clyde Gates. His motion looks identical to last years, honestly. It blows my mind that he's an NFL QB watching him live. Really athletic however, and actually has a cannon.
    Problem is the cannon takes too long to load and no one knows where the projectile will go..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Problem is the cannon takes too long to load and no one knows where the projectile will go..
    sounds like your describing the qb we have had take 99% of the snaps past 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    sounds like your describing the qb we have had take 99% of the snaps past 4 years
    Sanchez has a bebe gun and is just as accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Sanchez has a bebe gun and is just as accurate.
    you are right.. Maybe tebow actually stays? I don't think he can do much better than sanchez, but it would be hard work to be worse...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No we know where Marks throws go to the other team.. That's called being off the Mark..

I know I am going to bashed for this comment but Tebow might be the best QB we have right now....better yet, he might give us the best chance to win football games. Also I think they are keepin Tebow in the possibility that Sanchez might be part of the TB trade for a 1st, 3rd and 6th. This might be part of the reason why this trade is being held up.
    Last edited by JoePNYJ1; 04-19-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    I know I am going to bashed for this comment but Tebow might be the best QB we have right now....better yet, he might give us the best chance to win football games. Also I think they are keepin Tebow in the possibility that Sanchez might be part of the TB trade for a 1st, 3rd and 6th. This might be part of the reason why this trade is being held up.
    Id give Garrard a chance until he gets hurt which is a near given.. He is the best of the weakest.. Then tebow over Sanchez easily.. Worst case scenario he does almost as bad as mark would, but would atleast show some of the heartless ones how to give it your all on the field.. Hopefully could carry over into 14 maybe a meaningful yr when we have a new qb.. Look how the O responded in Arizona when McElroy was brought in. They played with intensity, something mark never got them to do.. Tebow would atleast do that..

Cannon? It's more like a catapult

All Pro
    Tebow Thread 23.47A V.14/C

All League
    Heard three spectators are now in the hospital

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    HEY! That's a bit personal Savage!

All Pro
    good his upside is better than any qb we have on the roster. I hope idzik tells rex to stfu and let tebow compete like the other qb's in camp we have.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's practicing for his walk-on workouts with the Alouettes, Tiger Cats and Argos later this spring.

Hopefully he can memorize the directions to their training camps. Might be a problemsince the Jets gave him only 4 plays to learn and he couldn't remember any of them.

Lets face it...Tebow SUCKS as far as any QB passing skills and has other obviouslimitations too

you are right.. Maybe tebow actually stays? I don't think he can do much better than sanchez, but it would be hard work to be worse...
    If anybody can do worse its Tebow.Lets wait till after the draft, maybe Dysert or somebody else really catches on quickly and sees the field mid-season?

Id give Garrard a chance until he gets hurt which is a near given.. He is the best of the weakest.. Then tebow over Sanchez easily.. Worst case scenario he does almost as bad as mark would, but would atleast show some of the heartless ones how to give it your all on the field.. Hopefully could carry over into 14 maybe a meaningful yr when we have a new qb.. Look how the O responded in Arizona when McElroy was brought in. They played with intensity, something mark never got them to do.. Tebow would atleast do that..
    Tebows way too much a headache for his talent. Every week, all anybodys gonna talk about is why didn't you do this with tebow, why didn't you do that with him.Just a huge distraction, its not worth it

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!Its kinda a shaame. hes a really good guy. He can help a team,doing this, doing that. But he gets rock star treatment, and its just too much to deal with, especially in N.Y