Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Played Golf with an NFL GM...

Jets Insider VIP
    Southpark is a respected and quality poster here at JI and a JETS FAN

ASS0631 is a useless chowd troll who adds zero here at JI

no contest

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Actually, he does. He was born at the intersection of Dick and Wad.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Southpark is a respected and quality poster here at JI and a JETS FAN

ASS0631 is a useless chowd troll who adds zero here at JI

no contest
    You mean that NE troll, ashole? I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    You mean that NE troll, ashole? I agree.
    You agree? What a news flash. I'm sure all your fellow Jets enthusiasts couldn't wait to hear you unveil the mystery of where you stood on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You agree? What a news flash. I'm sure all your fellow Jets enthusiasts couldn't wait to hear you unveil the mystery of where you stood on the issue.
    It's 9:15 am on Sunday morning. Having said that, GFY troll.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    It's 9:15 am on Sunday morning. Having said that, GFY troll.
    You can tell time? Well, that's something.

(And for the majority of the board it's 12:15 EDT )

bellichicken evaluate talent? they don't go together. has this gm seen the garbage palyers that the bellichicken has drafted of late? the chicken can hang his hat on only brady at this point. the rest are just jags.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Played at a buddy's club in Atlanta, a former NFL GM was in our foursome. He saw my Jets hat, towel and headcover etc.. He was pretty outspoken and I didn't inquire as much as he offered his opinion. This is what he said. I thought about not posting this but I will not say his name.

1) Tannenbaum was respected amongst GMs. He has no clue about Idzik.
    I asked about the Sanchez deal and he said.."Yes, big mistake, we all make a few".

2) Rex is a good HC and would land another job in his opinion and should be given time to work through this.

3) I asked about Rex's ability to evaluate talent. he said "All HC's think they can evaluate talent, they usually can't. rex is no different. He said Billicek and a small few can.

4) The truth.. He said and I quote "Hated Sanchez in college and am not surprised by what has happened. In fact, i'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

5) Without a decent QB..NO team can do well. Jets must fix this.

6) Thinks the PATS cheating is not spoken about enough and that Tom Brady should not be a 1st ballot HOFer. Make him sit out like a steroid user at least one round.

Trust me...this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You can tell time? Well, that's something.

(And for the majority of the board it's 12:15 EDT )
    Proving once again that you really are a dick. I live in LA. It is 9:43 am PST here. I commute between LA and NY/DC for work. Get a life. Better yet, get lost.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 04-21-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    bellichicken evaluate talent? they don't go together. has this gm seen the garbage palyers that the bellichicken has drafted of late? the chicken can hang his hat on only brady at this point. the rest are just jags.
    Correct. Tammy masks all of NE's troubles. If not for Tammy, Belicheat would've been canned years ago. He is a fraud.

This persons opinions is basically no different than the intelligent masses. There's a few dingbats on this site that need to go slit their own throats and make this site much more tolerable to other rational posters.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Trust me...this happened.
    Do you have time to get into this now?

All Pro
    This thread went from a real cool story to a pissing contest. BTW, I liked the original golf story and thought it was interesting