1st round: TE Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame

2nd round: FS Earl Wolff - N.C. State

3rd round: OLB Cornelius Washington - Georgia

3rd round: QB Zac Dysert - Miami OH

5th round: CB Brandon McGee - Miami

5th round: WR Charles Johnson - Grand Valley State

6th round: OLB Meshak Williams - Kansas State

7th round: FB Tommy Bohanon - Wake Forest

solid draft, first 5 picks are all huge glaring needs. i`m pretty much on the warmack bandwagon at this point in time myself.

What about if the trade happens after the draft. what are your choices.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    What about if the trade happens after the draft. what are your choices.
    I seriously doubt that it happens after the draft, but if it did...

1st round: OG Chance Warmack - Alabama

2nd round: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford

6th round: QB Sean Renfree - Duke

All Pro
    You're a stuborn brother, but i guess that's what Passion is all about. What do you do if the Bills take Warmack ? Wanna know why all your draft senarios have u taking Warmack at 9 ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    You're a stuborn brother, but i guess that's what Passion is all about. What do you do if the Bills take Warmack ? Wanna know why all your draft senarios have u taking Warmack at 9 ?
    If the Bills take him, then I'm probably taking Cooper or Jarvis Jones. Guys like Eifert, Vaccaro, Austin and Carradine would also be in the mix.

And not all of my mocks have had Warmack at #9. Most of them? Sure. Because other than Dion Jordan, who has no chance of falling to us, he makes the most sense of any player in the draft.

If the Bills draft a G at 9 I laugh my butt off for a week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    If the Bills draft a G at 9 I laugh my butt off for a week.
    And when he's paving way for C.J. Spiller to sh*t all over us, those laughs will turn to tears.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    If the Bills take him, then I'm probably taking Cooper or Jarvis Jones. Guys like Eifert, Vaccaro, Austin and Carradine would also be in the mix.And not all of my mocks have had Warmack at #9. Most of them? Sure. Because other than Dion Jordan, who has no chance of falling to us, he makes the most sense of any player in the draft.

At 9

And when he's paving way for C.J. Spiller to sh*t all over us, those laughs will turn to tears.
    No still laughs because they will still suck as a team. G or no Spiller gets yards vs us

Jets Insider VIP
    At 9
    Of course

I personally want nothing to do with a guy like Mingo, so those guys would be next in line.

Rookie
    I like it but not Eifert at 13

We obviously differ in philosophy, but I can see your plan

Warmack is a great guard, but I just don't value guards high enough.....Either way, we would be getting a damn good lineman, so I'll take it

Not a huge Eifert fan....Think there is more value in a mid rounder like Escobar or Reed......At 13, I need an absolute freak tight end. Late 1st round is where I would be comfortable taking Eifert.....but again, good player in a position of need

Earl Wolff is a nice player, but I like a few other guys better.....No problems here though

Like the C-Wash, Brandom McGee and Meshak Williams picks alot.....Don't like Dysert at all

No opinions on the other picks

I seriously doubt that it happens after the draft, but if it did...

2nd round: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford

6th round: QB Sean Renfree - Duke

I think Tampa wants to pair Revis with Rhodes or Milner.

Don't you think Cooper would be a better fit for the ZBS, you can't go wrong with either though.

I like Ertz, but I think SF counters the Seattle CB and gets his recruit back at TE.

Washington I think could develop, but I think Collins would be better in space and fit with Rex's anticipated speedier look. I know Washington is fast going forward but I question him dropping into zones.

I never seen Johnson play at all.

Renfree is a solid choice that late.

All Pro
    I think your mock's regressed here UT. Obviously we agree on Warmack (gotta be the pick)... Eifert I like, but at 13 its more of a "well, since there's no one else" kind of pick.

After that... just not my soldiers.

I follow several Jets websites and one thing I've noticed over the past month is people being converted to selecting Warmack/Cooper with our 1st round pick. I have been converted too considering the need and risk-free draft pick.

In my mind though, I hope the Jets trade down a couple slots (MIA, SD) if the opportunity arises (Lane Johnson Falls) and potentially picking up Cooper while grabbing another draft pick.

As for your draft, I think Dysert and Eifert are big reach picks. At #13, I'd rather trade down or draft someone like Kenny Vaccaro especially if we are losing Revis.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I think your mock's regressed here UT. Obviously we agree on Warmack (gotta be the pick)... Eifert I like, but at 13 its more of a "well, since there's no one else" kind of pick.

After that... just not my soldiers.
    I get a feeling that if we have #13 and Austin is still on the board, we may get an offer to trade down ... if someone wants him before St Louis grabs him at #16, we'd be a good trade partner, having already had a pick at #9.

All League
    Very solid draft....would sign up for that top to bottom in a second.

amazing how many people think taking eifert at 13 is "too early"!!!! I watched every ND game and don't remember the guy ever dropping a pass, he catches everything, even passes u think are not even close. we have nobody at the position, he is easily the best at his position, yet he would be ok at lets say pick 20 but not 13??? dumb.

buddy nix needs/always wants to make a splash....I do not see him taking warmack at all. and if he does that means cooper will be there and I like his ability to play center....warmack or cooper 1a 1b to me...I see them as dead even.

I want no parts of barkeviuos maybin!!! I cant stress enough how much of a bust this guy is going to be!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!!! based of what I see so far from idzik, I feel confident there is a slim to no chance he makes his first pick as jets gm with this guy.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Very solid draft....would sign up for that top to bottom in a second.

amazing how many people think taking eifert at 13 is "too early"!!!! I watched every ND game and don't remember the guy ever dropping a pass, he catches everything, even passes u think are not even close. we have nobody at the position, he is easily the best at his position, yet he would be ok at lets say pick 20 but not 13??? dumb.

buddy nix needs/always wants to make a splash....I do not see him taking warmack at all. and if he does that means cooper will be there and I like his ability to play center....warmack or cooper 1a 1b to me...I see them as dead even.

I want no parts of barkeviuos maybin!!! I cant stress enough how much of a bust this guy is going to be!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!!! based of what I see so far from idzik, I feel confident there is a slim to no chance he makes his first pick as jets gm with this guy.
    What could you have possibly seen from Idzik that suggests he won't take Mingo? I'm not trying to be obnoxious, but I can't see a single objective thing that suggests it either way. If he's played his hand so badly that people on a bulletin board can read it accurately this early, he should be sweeping the lobby after the games, not running the team.

If you watch enough drafts and subsequent seasons, you pretty much learn that there are no sure things. Some 'can't miss' guys bust every year and some 'guaranteed busts' prove everyone wrong as well. We should all have a little doubt in our prognosticating capabilities.

*Jets trade Revis to the Bucs for a 1st, 3rd, and 5th

*Jets trade their 4th round pick to New Orleans for RB Chris Ivory

1st round: TE Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame

2nd round: FS Earl Wolff - N.C. State

3rd round: QB Zac Dysert - Miami OH

5th round: CB Brandon McGee - Miami

6th round: OLB Meshak Williams - Kansas State

I think Wolff and Eifert are a reach. I know they fill big needs but I'd rather go with BPA.