Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best 3 ever 3-13 team next season?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Best 3 ever 3-13 team next season?

Will the Jets be the best ever 3-13 or 4-12 team next season? All the experts are telling me 4 wins is the ceiling even with the good moves Idzik is making. They are smart.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are these the same azzholes who loudly proclaimed the Bengals would've been lucky to win 2 games in 2011? And that the Pats will win the SB every year?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    while you are at it...ask the experts on some stock tips.

maybe one day you and the experts will realize that to predict a schudule on april 21 means.......nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Will the Jets be the best ever 3-13 or 4-12 team next season? All the experts are telling me 4 wins is the ceiling even with the good moves Idzik is making. They are smart.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its clear the Jets arent going to be a win now team. Build through the draft and hope ether this year or next year we get that QB that can help bring the offense to the next level

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I'm inclined to think the Jets' record will be below .500, there is no possible way to predict anything before the draft. Actually, I'm feeling much more optimistic about this team's future now that Tanny's gone.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    When we brought in Rex we were told that the Jets were rebuilding with a Rookie head coach and rookie QB. We went to two AFC Championship games. After our 2nd AFCCG, everyone had us pegged for a Super Bowl Run, instead we imploded for 2 straight years.

What should that tell everyone about the "experts" predictions about our team?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without even knowing who our QB is I'll say 4 wins is the worst we can do. We just came off a 6 win season and have already improved IMO. A lot would have to go wrong at this point for us to at least not be 6-10 again. This is not Oakland or Buff our ceiling just isnt that low.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    When we brought in Rex we were told that the Jets were rebuilding with a Rookie head coach and rookie QB. We went to two AFC Championship games. After our 2nd AFCCG, everyone had us pegged for a Super Bowl Run, instead we imploded for 2 straight years.

What should that tell everyone about the "experts" predictions about our team?
    The only "experts" I listen to are the ones who actually played the game. The prognosticators and blowhards whose resume consists of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting or some Syracuse degree paid for by mommy and daddy's trust fund have ZERO credibility in my eyes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Without even knowing who our QB is I'll say 4 wins is the worst we can do. We just came off a 6 win season and have already improved IMO. A lot would have to go wrong at this point for us to at least not be 6-10 again. This is not Oakland or Buff our ceiling just isnt that low.
    Garrard is going to be the starting QB next season and he is the exact opposite of Sanchez. Accurate and careful with the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 yrs ago people were talking SB. Now we are being compared to an expansion team.

'Tis the NFL. LOL.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bull crap......they'll win at least 5

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    2 yrs ago people were talking SB. Now we are being compared to an expansion team.

'Tis the NFL. LOL.
    Hey DD just remember the SB is in Jersey this year so the JETS dont have to go anywhere.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Garrard is going to be the starting QB next season and he is the exact opposite of Sanchez. Accurate and careful with the ball.
    Agreed and I predict 9 to 10 wins! Screw the alleged experts!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Hey DD just remember the SB is in Jersey this year so the JETS dont have to go anywhere.
    Isn't the AFC team in the SB practicing and doing media in Florham Park?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The question maybe should be How Many Games Do The Jets Want to Win Next Season? I think if we get good picks and the offense is better with Morningweg the Jets could easily be an 8-8 team next season. Do the Jets want to win that many games and miss out on a franchise QB? - but you cant go into a season not wanting to win as many games as possible so what do to? Trade one of this years #2 picks they might have for a number one next year to the Raiders of course. That way we try to win and hope the Raiders lose or trade with another team that should lose big.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to see the jets with the first pick in the 2014 nfl draft

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell the experts JETS going 16-0 in 2013 beatch!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only "experts" I listen to are the ones who actually played the game. The prognosticators and blowhards whose resume consists of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting or some Syracuse degree paid for by mommy and daddy's trust fund have ZERO credibility in my eyes.
    Doesn't really matter. Predicting outcomes of games is not something athletes do any better than suits. I don't trust Ray Lucas any more or less than Adam Schein.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Doesn't really matter. Predicting outcomes of games is not something athletes do any better than suits. I don't trust Ray Lucas any more or less than Adam Schein.
    Wasn't Lucas against trading up for Revis in the 07 draft??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason these "experts" don't actually work for an NFL team. Loud mouths who get paid to voice there opinion is the new definition of an "expert".