Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And Francesa's Reaction Will Be?

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Opening will be an ode to Revis. All he ever wanted was to be a Jet. A once in a lifetime player. Woody did not want to pay.

Paint Jets and Woody as clueless and not understanding how to run football franchise. Etc etc.
    I think you nailed it. I wonder if Fatman will mention the time Revis hung up on him 2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    I think you nailed it. I wonder if Fatman will mention the time Revis hung up on him 2 years ago?
    You forgot to mention his daily weather forecast

!

Jets Insider VIP
    " Cheessa neenjah mah wongee Chewbacca."

Why do you guys care what Francesa thinks? The guy has an obvious agenda he hates Rex Ryan with a passion for some behind the scenes reason he's probably to embarassed to ever reveal. His show is horrible without Russo to fill in the gaps and he's classless to his callers even the ones who kiss his giant ass.

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Forgot about the famous interview...
    Is Revis going back on his show now that he's a Buc to do a little Jet bashing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Forgot about the famous interview...
    Is Revis going back on his show now that he's a Buc to do a little Jet bashing?
    bet he does.....he will be bored to death in Tampa.

@MikeFrancesaNY: Revis bettah watch out too, ok. Dey dont let youah get away with pass intahference in Tamper!!

@MikeFrancesaNY: Dats awl youah get?!?! DATS AWL?! Dis Jawnid Zick bettah get a helmet if he evah comes on my show cawse he will get hit hahd with questions!

@MikeFrancesaNY: Who's makin da picks? Id love to know. Youah said Jawnid Zick was in chahge. Is he?

@MikeFrancesaNY: Say awl youah want about da trade and Revis, but 2013 is a throw away, ok. And da Jets dont have a Hovvey, dey have Mistah Califawniar Cool

Hall Of Fame
    Whats he saying?

@MikeFrancesaNY: Dis is not a Wrecks Ryan move. Dis is not an Its Sick move. Dis is a Woody move. Dis move came with da keys to da office! Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Whats he saying?
    Revis is da best. Better than anyone.

Jets don't know how to draft so getting a pick doesn't help.

If Jets draft a QB they will cut Sanchez.

Where's my diet coke.

Um, um, Um....

@MikeFrancesaNY: Da Jets have won SIX of dere last 19 games. Remembah da Mike Franceser RealWin™ count dat youah awl doubted. Da Jets ah a bunch of gawbij!

@MikeFrancesaNY: Youah ah awl goin to da stadium, and youah can undahline dis, to wait in line to see a BAD, remembah undahline dat ok, a BAD footbawl team.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Great stuff C Mart.

@MikeFrancesaNY: Woody says he is moah optimistic about dis yeah dan any othah? If he can sell youah dis, he can sell youah anything. Deeeey STINK!

"this team did a good job drafting back with Mangini!!!!!"

Now he thinks Mangini was a genius.

So far he's been pretty unbiased. Called out Woody, has said Idzik's hand was forced the day he got here i.e. "Keep Rex year one and trade Revis". Rightfully so calling out Woody for selling a false bill of goods by saying he's optimistic about this season

If the Giants made this move he'd be all for it.

@MikeFrancesaNY: Give em 9 and 13, give em 16, 19, 22. Give em every pick in da draft, dey wont find anothah Revis #BackAftahDis