Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This has have to be the worst deal we have ever done

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Aside from your English , which is an abomination..

Tebow was a pretty bad deal, salary cap management was a bad deal, Belicheat to the Patriots as HC was a bad deal, Favre was a bad deal.Rick Mirer was a bad deal, The following draft picks were bad deals-Nagle,some Penn State Rb (I forget his name)Robertson, and Gholston were bad deals. Want to go back in time getting rid of Art Powell was a bad deal. Kotite was a bad deal.

Point is we have always made bad deals. Recently do the names Cotchery and Farrior say anything. Watch football on Sunday and pick out the ex-Jets making plays- sickening.

Best deals in the last two years -Firing Schotty and Tanny

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetliner View Post
    Tebow was a pretty bad deal, salary cap management was a bad deal, Belicheat to the Patriots as HC was a bad deal, Favre was a bad deal.Rick Mirer was a bad deal, The following draft picks were bad deals-Nagle,some Penn State Rb (I forget his name)Robertson, and Gholston were bad deals. Want to go back in time getting rid of Art Powell was a bad deal. Kotite was a bad deal.

Point is we have always made bad deals. Recently do the names Cotchery and Farrior say anything. Watch football on Sunday and pick out the ex-Jets making plays- sickening.

Best deals in the last two years -Firing Schotty and Tanny
    Your kidding right?? In the last 2 seasons he has 2 tds and 33 catches with Pitt. Kerley has 85 catches and 3 td's in the last 2 years and that's with Suckchez as the QB..

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets made the right call on this. A greedy but extremely talented player coming of knee surgery with only one apparent suitor out of 31 NFL teams. All things considered, I think the compensation was fair. The reality is that Idzik was painted into a corner by the previous and terribly misguided GM, and did what needed to be done here to get this team back on track. He's been pragmatic since day one, and let's hope this continues into the draft this week.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    You also don't win by "cleaning house" every 6 years. but that is what the Jets do and that is what the fans and beat writers demand.
    actually most teams heavily turn over their roster in a six year period. Look at any roster in the NFL last year and then look at that roster from 6 years ago.

I would guess more than half the team has changed on just about every team.