Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roberts and Beningo far worse than Francessa..

Roberts and Beningo far worse than Francessa..

File this in the who cares category, but Im listening to these two morons complain about the Revis deal and they have me laughing. Evan Roberts is for a lack of a better word, a nitwit.

All League
    Those Morons are actually Jet fans and are making great points

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    File this in the who cares category, but Im listening to these two morons complain about the Revis deal and they have me laughing. Evan Roberts is for a lack of a better word, a nitwit.
    If you look up SOJF they have a picture of Beningo as the prototype..

It's the modern age of sports journalism. The only thing that sells papers/magazines and brings in the listeners on Radio/TV is complaining and negativity. They aren't talented enough to engage an audience for 4 hours discussing the benefits of the trade, the reason the trade had to get done and what the Jets options are with 2 1st round picks so they just yell and scream about how stupid the jets organization is.

For months, both of them have been hoping for the Jets NOT to trade Revis at all. Neither of them has had a realistic perspective on this from the get-go. Forgive me but Joe is not the brightest bulb in the studio. He doesn't have the ability to think things through with sound reasoning and clarity. Trying to be as polite as I can but no one can really take anything Joe B says seriously because it's always reactionary without any rhyme or reason. He's just another low brow ordinary fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    In 2009, I was driving home from Albany after visiting my mom in her last days in a hospice...

I heard THE KING OF SOJFS Benigno actually say the following:

(and this is a direct quote)

"I always predict the woist for da Jets so den I'm nevuh disapernted"

Have not listened to that piece of garbage ONCE ever again after that day

TURN OFF those two POS

and the fat slob that follows them

and ESPN radio TOO

read a book

If they come on the radio and talk about the Jets doing the right thing, then they lose listeners and don't get callers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

read a book
    While driving?

And if the Jets had kept Revis and paid his $16 million salary they would have been complaining about the fact that the Jets do not have enough talent elsewhere on the field

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    While driving?
    Audio book.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Not to my ears.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    If they come on the radio and talk about the Jets doing the right thing, then they lose listeners and don't get callers.
    ding ding ding ding ding

BINGO!

Jets Insider VIP
    Not to my ears.
    don't know about Evan who appears to change teams daily but the Benignoramus is about as far as it is humanly possible from being a Jet fan

They don't make great points... At least Evan is not retarded some of the time but Benigno is a clown who plays towards the village idiots. Unfortunately there are a lot of village idiots when it comes to Jets fans.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    No...Those two really aren't that smart especially Joe B..And Evan on the Revis trade is out of his mind..

Hall Of Fame
    They're just trying to sell commercial space.

We were never going to pay Revis $16 million. There was one team that would and that is why he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    In 2009, I was driving home from Albany after visiting my mom in her last days in a hospice...

I heard THE KING OF SOJFS Benigno actually say the following:

(and this is a direct quote)

"I always predict the woist for da Jets so den I'm nevuh disapernted"

Have not listened to that piece of garbage ONCE ever again after that day

TURN OFF those two POS

and the fat slob that follows them

and ESPN radio TOO

read a book
    You are right. Cant read a book at work though, will give the wrong impression to my employees.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    No...Those two really aren't that smart especially Joe B..And Evan on the Revis trade is out of his mind..
    Thank you.

Listen to Colin Cowherd instead. He can be a little pompous, but he is logical in his thought process. He is on a rant right now about the overvaluing of CBs and that the Jets were smart to make the trade, especially since we already have Cromartie. He wants the Jets to go after TE/Guard.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Oh no, can't say that.

Jets Insider Rule #46:

Every radio host that says something negative about the Jets is just trying to sell commercials.

Fans who work in the media and have access to the team itself are idiots, high school students on a fan message board are geniuses.

SAR I