Thread: Rex Ryan only HC at D.J Hayden's (CB, Houston) workout

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex Ryan only HC at D.J Hayden's (CB, Houston) workout

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=849...en%27s-workout

The "only HC" part was from Rotoworld but there wasn't any link. A lot of coaches are starting to rank him ahead of Rhodes and Milliner and Mayock has him as his top CB, wouldn't be mad if we drafted him since Cromartie's gonna have 2-3 more prime seasons left tops.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=849...en%27s-workout

The "only HC" part was from Rotoworld but there wasn't any link. A lot of coaches are starting to rank him ahead of Rhodes and Milliner and Mayock has him as his top CB, wouldn't be mad if we drafted him since Cromartie's gonna have 2-3 more prime seasons left tops.
    Love the guy, but has he played a single down since his life-threatening injury? If not, I would not want my team to be the test case.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hayden is the best CB in this draft... Extreme top end speed and his ball skills are what sets him apart.

One of the few guys who could play in our system. Also a good enough tackler for today's spread offenses.

Hayden and Trufant are my two favorite CB's.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe idzik wanted rex out of his hair for a day..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd hate if we used a first-rounder on a CB. We have more pressing needs (OL, OLB, S, etc.) to attack.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex being there wreaks of a smokescreen. maybe they know interest is increasing for him and now that they traded revis, teams could easily assume the jets are looking to replace him right away. perfect bluff to get a cb needy team to trade up. listening, SF?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this guy a Top 15 talent? I'd hate it if we used the Darrelle Revis pick for a replacement CB. The direct association between these two guys would be torture for the next 5 to 10 years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'd hate if we used a first-rounder on a CB. We have more pressing needs (OL, OLB, S, etc.) to attack.
    In the league we see today, corner is ALWAYS a need.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Is this guy a Top 15 talent? I'd hate it if we used the Darrelle Revis pick for a replacement CB. The direct association between these two guys would be torture for the next 5 to 10 years.
    True, but it does help that there are 2 picks in the first round. Especially if the other pick is a QB. The QB situation will always garner the attention. Especially from this ****ty media that covers this team.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't mind him or Jamar Taylor. NFL Draft Scout has them ranked 31 & 26. Take one of them with one of SF's picks if we move from 13 for 31 and 34.

Maybe move Wilson to FS.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Trade down into the late first to pick him up.