Thread: Thursday can't come soon enough...

Thursday can't come soon enough...

Jets trading up to 3 to take Milliner? Jets taking Nassib at 13? For gods sake make it stop. I'm even sick of my own mock drafts by now but these rumors.....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Jets trading up to 3 to take Milliner? Jets taking Nassib at 13? For gods sake make it stop. I'm even sick of my own mock drafts by now but these rumors.....
    Agreed. The one thing that will make me sick is if the Jets trade UP for anybody. That would be a crime for a team that has so many holes to fill. Let the elite teams like Frisco boil down their picks and target a luxury guy. We can't do that. The only other thing that will make my blood boil is picking a QB before the 3rd round, unless they get a trade down and extra picks in the second to justify it.

Veteran
    I must've done that first-pick draft about 50 times.

Mock after mock after mock is making my head spin with anticipation.

Mingo is not strong, This guy is too short. This guy is too stupid, this guy like to wreck hotel rooms with feces.

Wonderlic scores and pro days. do you know Rex was the only head coach at DJ Hayden's pro day.

Scouts leaving Barkely's pro day because his arm sucks. And you want to draft another USC quarterback.

Are you all mad!!!!

All Pro
    Agreed. At least on Thursday night we can debate the actual players taken and moves made. Right now, it is all conjecture, rumor, guess, etc.

These two days cannot pass quickly enough.

All Pro
    Depends... lol

Hall Of Fame
    This is definitely one of the most unpredictable top of the drafts in some time. Lack of clean no brainer prospects, add to the fact that it is lacking elite skill positions at the top and you have a bunch of question marks regarding what direction teams will go. It will be a pretty compelling few hours on Thursday.

I cannot wait to see how the first three rounds shake-up for every team. I'm just hoping I'm excited with what the Jets do with their first 4 picks. If they trade up at all in the first 3 rounds then I will turn the draft off because they cannot afford to lose picks. I hope they can trade back that #9 pick and get 2-3 picks from it because there is a lot of talent in the first 100 picks.

One thing that gives me confidence is that Idzik is the same guy that had input on Kam Chancellor in the 5th, Richard Sherman in the 5th, and Russell Wilson in the 3rd. If he can turn the 5th rd pick into Ivory then even better.